Daydream Hidden Achievements

Discussion in 'ACHIEVEMENTS' started by Wheat1328, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Can anyone point me in the direction of the hidden mine? I can't find it anywhere.

2. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It is there, glowing like an angel.

Edit: Good to know you are playing again

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Watch here.
    You get the achievement immediatley after hitting the mine. You're allowed to die there, but the level has to be played to the end.

4. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

Yeah, the new forum is helping peak my interest again. I've got 3 levels to 1-try and 6 missions all in daydream and I'll have all the single player achievments. Going to start there anyway. Then maybe improve my daydream clone counts.

Coop still irritates me. Wonder if they'll have that on the GOTY edition? And if so, will we be able to play online? Or will it all be couch coop?

5. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

My guess is no online part. At least, if you read this from the main-site itself: "It has over 15 hours and 100 levels of single-player story content and 100 co-op and 27 multiplayer deathmatch stages in an up-to-four-person local multiplayer mode." Makes it appear to me that there will be no online part. At least for the multiplayer deathmatch part, but in my opinion that would be more possible to do than coop, where you really rely on eachother and need a good internet-connection. If multiplayer isn't possible I would say coop definitely isn't.

Guess it will be the couch then, that one is already possible btw, came across this:

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Playing online multiplayer using different devices would be really cool. Maybe one day.