Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Cool unpopular levels:

Path of Scars by agog
    Mushrooms by stalagmite
    Dark Swamp by kingos
    Submerged by naughty
    Dyers eye - Nlbeast98

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Miikka and Vicvic91 like this.
  2. Stalemate

Stalemate New Member

I just have a general question about the level editor; and this seems to be the best place to ask it. If you update your level with a few changes, are ratings and plays reset?

Thanks in advance.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

You can update and change your level's name. Actually no reset ! :)

Stalemate likes this.
  4. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Thanks for the idea. I think I can make something like that work. And I may have had another idea to throw in there...

5. Anabel

Anabel New Member

I like it too! But I can't figure out how to get past checkpoint 3. I can pop out the black squares and get small, but I can't figure out how to turn off the next set of lazers. Got any hints?

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Hi Anabel, its actually kind of hard.

You have to use the small powerup above you to press the button. It's really tricky since you also have to dodge the poisoned ball.

I'm gonna post a Playthrough later so if you get tired of trying to figure it out you can watch it.

Gonna post it here

Hope you get it, good luck.

7. Anabel

Anabel New Member

Thank you! I tried that method, but I can't get the powerup to jump the prickerbush. I'll look forward to the playthrough.

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol, yeah its hard, i'm sorry i'm evil.

I uploaded a playthrough already but for some reason it isn't playing. i'll try again later.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

10. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Oh so you have to go back to retrieve that Small power-up! I didn't thought of that. It was weird since you had to hop over the poisonball and rolling backwards (by right) won't allow you to do that. Turns out there's a "by left" :mrgreen:. Furthermore, I didn't see any exit even if I had to go up.

In other words, there's nothing wrong with the positioning of the Big power-ups at the end. Apologies for my mistake.

11. Anabel

Anabel New Member

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Good news levels:

Aquatic world by NERO X CYNDER
    Motorize - LOOPEDRAGE
    Europe - ONEDOLLAR

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  13. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

So, I'm having a few issues with implementing a new gimmick to ORBIT. I've been trying to figure it out over the last few days, and I'm getting nowhere with it. If anyone could at least take a look at what I want and maybe work with me to figure something out, I'd really appreciate it. (Miikka, this is the thing I was talking to you about. I'm just throwing a plea for help out here before I give the whole thing a rest.)

14. Vicvic91

image.jpeg I'm COMING BACK, soon...

Super zwerver likes this.
  15. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

My next level :) Badland and our world together :) image.png

16. Vicvic91

It's time to COMING BACK !

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

4 missions to complete :
    . Explode all mines
    . Collect all powerups
    . Save 5+ clones
    . Survive with 1 try

image.jpeg

@<|-|!<0 : can you reach to save 10+ clones ? :)

Miikka and Super zwerver like this.
  17. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

that level is amazing! I played it a few minuten ago! Good job vicvic! (Sorry about my bad english)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  18. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Gosh, this new level of yours is pretty extreme, Vicvic! The very first part was already brutal enough...

I found the level slightly frustrating though; the timing to get through the lasers using the obstacles is quite tight. Maybe its just me and I'll get used to it with time. :)

I like the pockets of superclone powerups guarded by the lasers. Very strategic choices to be made there.

It's nice to see great use of the new Force object too.

Overall it's a great level, which feels hard but quite fun...not those extreme kinds like <|-|!<0 :mrgreen:

Super zwerver and Vicvic91 like this.
  19. Vicvic91

Ahah, thanks for your review @FBI Light Rock ! :)

Yes this level is hard.
    In your 1st try it looks impossible in some part, you have to retry it again and again.

But it's just an illusion, there is always a way to run in each part of this level : no matter how many way you choose, no matter if you avoid all the powerups.

I just saved 22 clones ! Ahah :)
    image.png

Super zwerver likes this.
  20. Vicvic91

@FBI Light Rock :
    There is other ways to pass it, but here is the best tricky way... in 1 try ! Ahah :)