Boss Fight

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

BOSS FIGHT

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Vicvic91

Ping @<|-|!<0 :

So ! You want to take me the 1st place on Game Center ? :)

Here is the tricky solution on "how to save more than 23+ clones" in this level !

image.png

3. Vicvic91

You only need to avoid this big powerup, but you need to take the slow time too : View attachment 332
    Enjoy ! :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

The problem is that in this level it doesn't matter if you dodge powerups, because the clone goes back to the speed or size for that part when it passes that certain part, except in the last checkpoint.

So it will only work in the LAST checkpoint ( last picture).

But yeah, 35+ clones is possible.

5. Vicvic91

I correct you : not only at the last checkpoint, but for the 2 last checkpoints :)
    The realy trick beggin here :

image.png

And all my screenshot are parts between this checkpoint and the end, so it's possible ! :)

6. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Got it. That's way too tricky though. lol

Happy with the 34. And can get more with the last checkpoint thing.

The potential do get bigger with your way, but you have to be BOSS.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

From last checkpoint is mostly luck, you have to use the saws to kill clones and still get one or more left while dodging the big powerup. ( see it here)

Your way is much more awesome. But if you mix both 40+ will be easy to get. Of course that will need a lot of luck since the last checkpoint needs multiple tries to "happen". Low chances of happening in the first time.
    i wish i had seen your way before trying to save 23 clones. Its so hard to dodge the last big powerup and still get the slow powerup at the finale with 3 clones.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  8. Vicvic91

40 clones saved ! Horrible way to get this !!! image.jpeg

9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

@<|-|!<0 53 Clones?!?! Wow, you are really the BOSS. :mrgreen:

And me? I shall just go back to designing and working on my levels. I'm content with creating beautiful visuals and a good challenge...even if it's for myself only. :) Saving clones are not the thing for me...

10. Vicvic91

Wow congrats @<|-|!<0 !
    How do you maked that ? I can't avoid the final checkpoint powerup, it's horrible ! Ahah :)

11. Vicvic91

Ok ! That's awesome !

@<|-|!<0 : Now you have to avoid your final checkpoint powerup, and you will explose the score ! :)

12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

It was your idea all along VicVic, lol.

I actually managed to avoid the last big powerup in the same run where i avoided all others, didn't make much difference since the last gear crushed lots of clones. But like that 60+ should be possible.

Thanks for making the level 10 timex cooler to play, i would have stopped at 23 if you didn't trigger the clone savior in me.

Vicvic91 likes this.