Gauntlet

Discussion in 'FROZEN' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

GAUNTLET

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Gauntlet-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Leto_Zhou

Leto_Zhou Well-Known Member

I just wanna know......How to save more than 181 clones in this level:(

3. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

Hi, Leto_Zhou! You are showing outstanding results in Badland 2! So, here's one of the strategies:

Abieslla, Leto_Zhou and Vicvic91 like this.
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Wow Straitorden, this is not how i do it at all, this seems easier... but i might be confusing with your abilities cause you make it look easy.

Still, i got so mad that i got a 197 on the online version of the level, and only 193 on the actual game.

Which brings me to a request to frogmind.... i really think it would be helpful to show the number of clones on the right corner, just like in the online version, you wouldn't need to pause to see how many clones you got.... very helpful imo

dubz131, Straitorden and Hj326 like this.
  5. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Sonehow I agree this, and the pause button is also so small that sometimes I failed in touching it and then all my clones lost control and fell to the pit of doom

dubz131 and <|-|!<0 like this.
  6. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

Can I just say yes to that?

7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I think it's a matter of personal preference. :) So I hope it comes as optional.

Sometimes I rather not look at the clone numbers. Because when we are close to getting a new record we start getting extremely excited and/or nervous that we screw up and lose that record. Esepecially in Gauntlet where quite a lot of precision is needed in manuveuring clones.

<|-|!<0 and Leto_Zhou like this.
  8. Leto_Zhou

I do not know what the reasons are, I can not watch this strategy, but still thank you very much, you're a good person :)

9. Leto_Zhou

I'll agree with you:)

10. Straitorden

Just keep as low as possible in the beginning, especially in the first three seconds and then around 7-8-9 seconds, when you rise above throwing out power-points thingies. The rest belongs to your taste)

11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Also agree LIGHT ROCK

A optional option would be perfect!

Hey straitorden, how did you record your run?

12. Straitorden

It would be a good solution in my opinion too..

13. Straitorden

Ghmm.. just pressed the replay button after finishing the level.. And then on the "record" button.. Don't you have this menu in your version of game, Chic0?

14. Straitorden

However, this "record" button doesn't always work properly should I admit..

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Don't have the option, nope.

Thought only Vicvic had it... and i must say im also jealous he can play the new levels first, french bastard.

Probably new update coming this week, can't wait.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  16. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Just a word : AWESOME ! :)

17. FBI Light Rock

Damn Vicvic, your scores in the spreadsheet are making me overly hyped up for the new levels! Can't contain that excitement! :mrgreen: Any idea exactly when are they releasing this update? Have they submitted the update to the App Store yet?

18. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

I don't have this option either. And btw, Leto_Zhou has it, and he also recorded a few replays... published on another site.
    I wonder whether only iOS 9 users will have this option.

19. Hj326

Hj326 Hypercloner

I have the record option, too.

20. FBI Light Rock

Can you direct us to that site and some of his replays? I really want to see his master thumbs in action. :mrgreen: