Danger Rush

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

DANGER RUSH

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Vicvic91

How to get the 3 missions...

... by 4slan !

... by Tomd !

3. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

No offense, but compared to other eternal day levels, i don't see what is so good about this level.
    I know it is better than most other levels, but not really outstanding.

18111398 likes this.
  4. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Agreed Mr.M, probably there're no longer so many excellent levels as before:(
    And this level is not fun, especially by the part the wall collapses, I almost always lose all my clones!
    By the way, for Many Bless - Honestly, I wonder why this level is chosen to be part of Eternal Day. It seems that this level is casually made - too short, nothing outstanding, and even impossible to save a single clone?!!?!

MisterM likes this.
  5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Compared to other levels released during that period, Danger Rush was probably the best of them. So I could kinda understand. Either way, I liked the way the laser turrets activate, it's quite cool. :mrgreen:

Many Bless on the other hand, is mostly a rip-off. It came from the Versus level Crush (which bears resemblance to Apparatus as well). I have to say, yes, there were a few new things thrown in, but the level features useless humungous amounts of saws for no reason, other than probably to add an artificial feel of doomsday. And the Saving Clones mission is impossible (there aren't even enough clones in this level for 15), not to mention saving any clones at all.

MisterM likes this.
  6. Vicvic91

Get a second chance in this level ! Missions difficulty updated ;)

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

heck yea, man! thank you, to whoever updated the level! i was just playing trying to get the 'save 5 clones' achievement, and when i got to the end, i was like 'huh, that extra clone power up wasn't there before'...and behold, i FINALLY got the achievement! (6 clones..haha i suck at this level...)

but it makes me happy cause now i just have to get ONE stinkin more achievement for eternal day and i'll have them all (pending new levels of course)....i just CAN"T seem to get the 'save 70 clones' in premonition no matter what i do (max saved is 62)...i do the skip the first speed powerup and everything...i just don't understand why i can't get it...i've gotten all the hard clone ones in doomsday (and all but 5 achievements in that set of levels too)

but again, THANK YOU to the guy who updated the level because he realizes this game is so hard as it is...it's nice that i can breath a sigh of relief on this one (i know some may disagree and like the game 'hardcore hard' - but not me, man)...i just keep playing cause i'm ocd and refuse to lose..so i just keep trying

8. Vicvic91

Welcome to @Arrow147 !
    He's the creator of Danger Rush level :)

Arrow147 likes this.
  9. Arrow147

Arrow147 New Member

Hey guys

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey arrow, thanks for adding the extra clone powerup at the end...without it i don't think i would have ever been able to get the final mission

11. Arrow147

Arrow147 New Member

Hey dubz, I wasn't the one that pit that in but I'm glad whoever it was did, I couldn't even complete it myself :D