Blaze

Discussion in 'INFERNO' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

BLAZE

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Blaze-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2017
  2. Vicvic91

Ping @FBI Light Rock

Blaze in 1 try, hope it will help you to get it !

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

FINALLY nailed one try after trying this level for DAYS! Man, this level doesn't like me. Neither does the game, apparently, on my first supposed one-try, the game f***ing decided to hang on me at the very last part where the rolly clony is swept by the current. :mad::mad::mad: Luckily I had the persistance to pull through further! Strangely, the replay screwed up at the entrance of the gravity changing straight paths. Whatever. It's done! Man, that was insane. :mrgreen:

Thank you Vicvic! :) Your video at the final inferno arena helped me. I couldn't find a consistent way to pass the first circle without being destroyed partially or completely before watching your video. Million thanks! Now left with Turre...(And STOP, but that one isn't possible for now)

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

this can be a touch level to beat in one try because of those saws part...this is where the controls get 'touchy' for me..you slightly/gently even touch one of those buttons and you're done...i had to practice and practice so much...i think people which 3d touch support have it easier (at least that is what i've been told)...i play on itouch 6th gen and that doesn't support 3d touch...so when i go through the saws i have to be extra careful how i tap the screen...but once i can get through the saws i pretty much got the rest of the level locked down

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. Vicvic91

I have the 1 try without any 3D touch eheh :)

6. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

I once got within 16 seconds in DEADLINE (speedrun of the saw part) without 3D Touch:) It really doesn't matter

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, after playing it a bunch of times in the online section - i've been able to get through without dying with an average of 18 seconds...

it makes it easier when you can practice one part over and over again

18111398 likes this.
  8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Hey Vicvic91 thanks for your video! That passage at minute 3:46 is really frustrating because it seems it's totally luck if you can pass the two first shooters alive. Skill isn't sufficient there because the shots are so fast that so many times they get you even if you do everything fine. Or am I wrong?

9. Vicvic91

Hey Arus !
    My secret for this part is to :
    . go closer to the first canon and fall just after the bullet to be sure to pass it.
    . collect all the powerups and keep touching the screen to go up just after it. If you don't hesitate, you will avoid the 2nd one everytime
    . the 3rd one is maybe the more difficult one, but with a good timing you should avoid the bomb easily

Best luck for you to get the 1 try there. :)

10. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Thanks! Got it!

Vicvic91 likes this.