Hyperboloid - how to pass it ?

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, May 18, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Eheh, I don't know why, but this level remind me some kind of games, like Enigmon or Dooors : where you are stuck on a puzzle and you need to found what to do to pass it.
    If this level have cool part puzzle ideas, I think it can be a Frogmind's Choice with some help to run on it :)

2. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

To be honest I don't like this level. At all!
    I believe that it's cool to have puzzles and enigmas in a level, but at least there should be a hint. Such kind of puzzle will never attract me, but actually it annoys me.
    Of course I enjoy this kinda enigmas with some little clues, so I may come back to this level if the creator decided to add them.

3. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

I agree. In a good puzzle, there are a series of logical steps that you can follow to find the answer. In this level, you are just guessing at what to do until you get it.

Baksbrown likes this.
  4. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!:smilingimp::smilingimp::smilingimp:[​IMG]

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

I am the Creator of this level, and I am very glad that you want to pass it. Sorry for grammar I'm not English. I told Baksbrown how to pass this level. If I can, I will write to you. And if I can't, then ask Baksbrown.If you don't believe me that I am the Creator, I can upgrade the level, and sign. Thank you for what level you like.

Baksbrown likes this.
  6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

7. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Branch step 1:saletell here. See picture. And wait 20 seconds.[​IMG]
    Then, falls under this branch, and activate a trigger on the bottom.In five seconds everything will be as usual, but we have to wait.

8. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Branch:step 2:in three seconds saletell here, and the branch becomes a decorative top.[​IMG]

9. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Now fall down and wait for the laser will not become a decoration.
    Lower the laser.[​IMG]

10. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Then with the help mines pass through the laser, but returned, include a wind and fly into the trigger in the picture.[​IMG]

11. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Further salecause in a piece of the trigger, and wait, falling back.[​IMG]

12. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

When will come out the ball, push it, it will fall under the laser, and the distance of the laser will decrease. Drinking does not kill.[​IMG]

13. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

The pipe just need to knock (look at trigger) and drop out reduction.Then you fly through the lasers.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Here it is necessary carefully. After the explosion of a mine is not necessary to press the button, and you got to knock on a tree branch on top of the mines, wait three seconds, and the saw will not be deadly.[​IMG]

15. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

And last: saletell in the trigger, wait 15 seconds and hit the barb, which before laser. Cloned and then moving on to the last.[​IMG]

16. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

I lost it :)[​IMG]

17. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

[​IMG]In this part you must wait 5 minutes, and you will end this.

18. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Write, if you have questions and thank you for this level.

19. КРЫСС

КРЫСС Active Member

Sorry that for time economi I was using transleter.

20. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

That is absolutely....horrendous. :mrgreen: I think I'll watch a video on that instead.

But @КРЫСС, what's the point of creating such a level with so much unorthodox (unconventional) thinking to get through it? I'm curious to know. Even I was scared that my own level Hexangonal have some impassable parts that required unorthodox thinking, which is why I nerfed (decrease the difficulty) it many times.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL and Vicvic91 like this.