My new level, Variations!

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by 4522405DASH, Jun 15, 2016.

1. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

image.jpeg This is my first post, and some people have been bugging me to get on here, so here I am! :)

I'd like to introduce my new level, "Variations". The level in the making is actually more complicated as it looks, due to the portals that lead to next obstacle. It's still not out yet, but I will tell you when it IS released on a reply to this post. If you want a preview of the first 8 obstacles, check out my Everyplay video!
    My username is 4522405DASH. If you want another preview, here is a preview of the 9th obstacle in the level:

image.jpeg

So far I've made 11 obstacles, and I'm not certain how many obstacles I want to do.o_O So tell me as a reply as a suggestion of how many obstacles should be in this level.

Just remember, this level is based off of the game "Color Switch", so there will be NO checkpoints. Good luck!

Well, that's all for now. Bye!!!

MisterM likes this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I like the idea here !
    Welcome Dash in the forum :)

3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Interesting! I'm a pretty hardcore player of Color Switch myself and seeing this screenshot, I immediately knew where it came from!

Interestingly enough, using the concept of the game Color Switch was something I was tempted to create as well. Except, I also wanted to use the main crux of the game which was the switching of colors.

Perhaps if you publish the level, I can take the level even further! :)

4. Hráč

Hráč Active Member

Why can't I search it!:eek:
    Could somebody post the link here?
    Thanks.

5. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

The level is not published yet, that is why.

6. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

I'm thinking I might do 15 or 24 obstacles here. I'm still not sure.o_O

Vicvic91 and MisterM like this.
  7. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

Nice concept!