Burner

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

BURNER
    by Truethat92

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

dubz131 likes this.
  2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

nice short lvl. Good job for picking that one.

dubz131 likes this.
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

booooyahhh!!!

that's the best you got vivic?!?!? haha jk

cool, fast level that was different from what we've been playing recently, imo

the beat in one try seems like it could be tricky but you have to time the laser right so it doesn't zap your small clone powerup

Vicvic91 likes this.
  4. Vicvic91

@dubz131 I'm trying to found some easy levels, I don't want you to miss some eggs eheh :p

dubz131 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well, i wouldn't necissarily call them 'easy' levels, as i do find challenge to them (as i'm sure others do as well - especially those that don't play as often)...but YES, we don't want to mess up my completion percentage which sits at a comfortable 99.2% as of right now (it was at 99.4% until you added some eternal day levels i couldn't beat in one try which screwed up my score! lol)....but whatever you choose is fine, i've accomplished what i wanted to: got all the single player achievements which includes the hiddens and 3 kilos, got a nice completion percentage and beat A LOT of hard levels in one try and their missions i never thought i could (doomsday anyone).

so i'm happy, and like to continue to play the levels for fun (even if i do get a little mad here and there haha)

ps. it does kind of urk me something bad that i can't get 100% achievement completion because of (imo) stupid co-op level BS...you can't have 2 people playing on a friggin itouch 6 screen, and playing by yourself is really hard as shit...so my achievement total will forever stand at 69 (ugh)..and i'm going to 'have' to be OK with that..(yes, i'm one of those 'achievement guys' and a completionist)

thank god i can get them all in badland 2 and don't have to worry about co-op

6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Wow, you managed to get all the missions done in BADLAND 2, @dubz131? Amazing! You have joined the ranks amongst the elite. Welcome to the Jedi Circle...:mrgreen: Now when is @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL going to join us? :mrgreen:

Either way, on the 20th Restart of the crucial checkpoint to save clones (which excludes that once which i also had to restart on that burner contraption before that, as well as many other previous attempts to save 13 & 15 clones! :eek:), i finally racked up the ultimate clone record! :)

Strategy is to restart from that checkpoint, make a loud thud on the floor once to grab the 2 Small powerups, then make your way quickly across covering as little distance as possible yet collecting all the Clone powerups. Any decisecond (1/10 of a second) late and the second laser will zap your clones away!

Then wait on the ground until the screen almost catches up to your clones, and the very instance the third laser shoots out, that's your cue to take off.

At the part with the spinner powerups, have all the clones contact the ceiling before taking the 2nd spinner powerup.

Good luck! :) It was pretty tough.

<|-|!<0, dubz131 and Vicvic91 like this.
  7. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Me join now.

8. FBI Light Rock

Good! Now post your 16 Clones video for this level, my Jedi-ling. :mrgreen:

Jk jk haha :mrgreen: Have you beat the 3 missions on your own level Button Rush though? :)

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  9. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

As I have told you I am bad at it. Plus, how do you post videos?

10. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

I've always wondered if you were the badland representation of yoda. I guess you are.

11. FBI Light Rock

Everyone starts from being crap :) I never really liked cave fliers before BADLAND so this is my first investment of my time I to such a genre!

Do you play BADLAND on iOS? There should be a Record button at the top middle when you replay your run after you finish the level. Press that button and let the video run, and at the end the everyplay window will pop up which will allow you to post your video. Then simply let it upload. You'll need an Everyplay account first but after it's linked to your BADLAND copy, everything's much easier from then on.
    That title goes to someone like @ShiV, @Straitorden or @<|-|!<0 instead. I'm probably just Han Solo or something. :mrgreen:

12. Vicvic91

@<|-|!<0 is more the Chewbaca of this forum ahah :)

13. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

furry and almost alien like.

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, everybody's passing my clones score in badland 2 now :( .....I need like 6 more to get to 2,000 though :)

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Whiiiiauuuyeeeeauaahiiiooo

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I dont understand the reference, like i know who chewbacca is but why am i it?

Im definitely alien though...the scary type... Who will invade earth and eat penguins huahauhsddqwvrlkn