Help me please!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Mr. X, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Hi I am making a portal that turns CLONY to roller clone but some thing is wrong search level "#RC " and make a working and make a some level with same name

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It's a question for great makers like @FBI Light Rock or @333mmcc @Pizzaandy ! Ahah :)
    It's like if there was a delay before the rotation. Seems that the rotation only activate at the first touch, and because you disable the mooves, nothing happen before the 3rd/4th portal.
    -> you need to found a way to make player touch 1 time the screen to activate the moove before the falling.

Btw, animation after 2nd portal is weird : Clony feels stuck in the 2 spines with a scary face, before going to the Rolly rock.

Your green portal is cool, but still blue light when you cross the portal with Clony.

And a cool great feature would be to get a Rolly like in BL2, instead of a simple rock.
    Maybe you can use the linker now that we ilproved it with the last update ? :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I was trying my own method but it's inconsistent. Sometimes the Rolly Clony comes out with a less ideal elliptical shape...

4. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

I am going to block out the middle part

5. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

I think I'm going to put this portal project aside for a while it's kind of driving me crazy.....

6. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Oh... Go check out my new level - TWISTED

7. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Just got bl2 the flying is different, really new and challenging. :)

8. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Really wish it also had level editor.......

9. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

All the possible creations.......