CYCLO Challenge - Who can make a 10-level pack for Cyclo ?

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Did I get the wrong way ? Publishing "3rd kind" with Cyclo hashtag was a mistake ? I'm terribly sorry and feel like a noob.

2. Hráč

Hráč Active Member

Did not you understand? Not you but Nova9. Read the post again!!!

3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I don't need to read again and take it easy ! I only wondered if publishing level with #cyclo was the right way !

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Yes @Vavje, and your level is a musthave on the #Cyclo

Vavje likes this.
  5. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

Cyclo new pack of levels? Maybe a COOP pack? Because we have eternal day and we have new versus levels made by the players. :)
    Just a idea xD

6. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

Sorry for being away for so long, but do i still have to change some stuff on growing.
    i kept is simple on purpose, but i can add some puzzle elements.

7. KieranBoom?

KieranBoom? Member

I just found this thread.

So, let me get it straight, we need to use Vicvic's background and then make a level where everything is much larger than normal for #Cyclo ?

Sounds interesting i want to get involved.

Sheepy likes this.
  8. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

That's cool, your signature is better than mine!!!

KieranBoom? likes this.
  9. KieranBoom?

KieranBoom? Member

Lol ty.

I will just take the answer to my question as a "yes" then.

Sheepy likes this.
  10. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

Is this still happening? I'm rather new to the forum and level editor (4 levels published, most do not like them.) but I'don't love to help!

11. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeap it's still ongoing! There's no 10 level set yet for Cyclo officially, unlike its cousins Snorf (Daydream) and Fury (Doomsday)!

Go ahead and make a level based on the requirements below!

Make sure you make extra large objects of the default objects/elements offered in the level editor! Also, use the background below...

12. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

For some reason, whenever I tap a link here, it just opens Badland. It doesn't take me to the link.

Also, are you somehow actually using Cyclo as the player?

13. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

That's weird. Try using a different browser?

Nope, we all use the standard Clony to make the level.

14. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

I'very tried using my tablets Chrome browser and the pre-installed Internet browser. Neither have worked... :(

15. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

*I'VE* Stupid autocorrect.

16. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

Oh, there! Searched #Cyclo and found it. Should I customize the background, or leave as is? And any particular item or mechanic to base it off?

17. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

You can customize the background objects but not the basic background visual. the theme is just big, big, and big. For example, I made a clone lvl based on getting big, not getting small like most other clone lvls are.

18. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

OK! Sounds easy enough. I'very got a bit of a level going right now, I'm going to look back at how they made the flames.

19. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

I played through Sheep's flamer level, however, his flame particles are missing in the level world. Is there a way I can correct this so I can add the flamers to my level? If not, how do you mix text label colors so as to match the final particle on the list. (It's orange)

20. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

What do you mean that the flamer particles are missing from the level world? Do you mean that you can't find them in the editor? Or are they not showing up in my level?

On a side note about the theme, you can also include references to a cyclops (the origin of cyclo's name)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016