Nuclear Splash

Discussion in 'SURVIVE THE LONGEST' started by Vicvic91, May 25, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

NUCLEAR SPLASH

Missions

image.jpeg

2. Vicvic91

image.jpeg

Youhou ! 1st time I beat @<|-|!<0 in a leaderboard ! :)

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dude, major glitch/bug in this level where you can blow up both mines and survive..and then just sit on either side and wait for as loooooong as you want...i'm doin git right now...i was wondering how all these people were getting such amazing scores...they're using the bug in the game...that's a definitely need to be fixed asap...i'm playing the level as i type to you right now...i could leave the game on all night and wrack up like 12 hours of survival...its just cheap and unfair...and i bet so many people will try to exploit this...this level should be removed asap until fixed

edit: i'm going to wait exactly 20 minutes just so you know i'm telling the truth...once i reach 20 minutes i will kill myself

edit 2: oh, i guess i can just upload to everyplay to show you right? lets do that cause i don't want to wait that long, as i want to do other things and i don't like cheating to get a high score

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

never mind, it didn't work (recording) very confusing with the new set up in badland 2...it only recorded a few seconds each time...but i lasted 5 minutes, i mean cmon, that's proof enough

edit: haha, like i said look at the guy at the top with 20 minutes! that's impossible if he doesn't use the mine trick

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol, thanks Dubz i was wondering that, it fcked up the leaderboards as well. all switched

Let's put some saws on those bombs to kill these cheaters!

Also on Drop it you can be very lucky and get a 5 second run without any skill. Not a bug though.

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

no prob, i knew other people had to be like what's going on with the scores too...i happened upon by accident and that's when i knew how these guys were doing it, and it only takes a few tries to get it done....i won't lie, i took the number one spot but only because i hate cheating so much that i wouldn't let these other guys get it...i also decided to stop playing online for a little bit so my score will drop back down (i really only went up 3 points so not too much), but i wanted to point it out right away because it's not fair to the guys (like yourself and strat, etc.) who work really hard to get the top score.

was real happy when i played today and they had changed it so it's got both lasers and frozen beams lol...so ain't nobody exploiting that level now...fast work on vivic and frogminds part...good job

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Apparently "Rockismyhead" is still able to explore some kind of glitch in that level.

27 minutes?

Or maybe he just listens to some jams while rocking the level out who knows.

dubz131 likes this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i agree...i don't care how good ones reflexes are - there's no way you're going to tell me someone can dodge the toxic for 27 minutes straight lol

edit: i'm lucky if i can get to 15-20 seconds! haha...but i really suck at this level so..

9. Vicvic91

I just patched Nuclear Splash. I hope it will kill all the cheaters in this level ! :)

dubz131 likes this.
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

LOL yess! you get em, vivic! dang cheaters

11. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

Lol! I just was wondering if anyone else had complained about the glitch in this level. Then I found I was mentioned on this forum. Yup, the original glitch was associated with the bombs. I never took advantage of that one. But, now that the bombs are out of the equation, there's a new glitch. I complained to Frogmind about it, but my email was ignored I guess. So, I thought that if I kept on exploiting the new glitch, someone else would eventually complain about it. So, to be fair, I am very good at this level and can survive easily to 36 to 38 seconds at which point the nuclear rain no longer rains all the way to the right. As long as you time it right, you can get past the barrage of rain and sit for as long as you want on the right hand side, but yet within the laser and freeze ray boundary. Hoping someone will fix it because I do rock at this level and I bet I can last a really long time at it even when fixed. Hah, and I'm a girl...and you'll never guess what age I am. My hubby always teases me that you all probably think I'm a teenage boy.

<|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  12. Vicvic91

Ahah, thanks for the feedback !
    Do you have a screenshot where you can sit and with the rain bug ?

I suppose that now there is the Freeze laser first, it still possible to do ?

13. RocksInMyHead

Hey @<|-|!<0 , pls see the post I just put up on this. Not trying to cheat, been trying to get Frogmind's attention on this glitch. :o). It'll be fun to take you on without the glitch...Seriously, dude, you're so good at Badland2 !

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
    <|-|!<0 likes this.
  14. RocksInMyHead

Hey, cool! I'm a brand new member to this forum, so if it'll let me post a pic I will in a few minutes. Let me see if Nuclear Rain is still up online and I'll get you a screen shot! Thanks! Be back in a few.

15. Vicvic91

Found the bug, i will patch it.
    Thanks for the help @RocksInMyHead ! :)

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  16. RocksInMyHead

Ah, ok, cool! Here's the pic anyway... :tongueclosed: Nuclear Splash pic 1.jpg

17. Vicvic91

Patch is online, and the event still online for the next 2h.
    @RocksInMyHead can you retry, and check if it's resolved ?

18. RocksInMyHead

Hey Vicvic91, Took me a minute to get there... I got to the 36 second mark and the rain wasn't reaching all the way to the right, like in my pic above. So, I killed the app on my iPad and relaunched in case the game needed to be reloaded to take effect. I then reached the 36 second mark again and it still isn't raining all the way to the right, just like before.

19. Vicvic91

Mmmm...
    Let's check a detail. I have switched red lasers with frozen ones.
    When you play the level, do you see "red + blue" at left and then "blue + red" at right ?

20. RocksInMyHead

Lasers and frozen rays are same as my picture above even though I've killed and relaunched the app a few times, and I even killed the app, then did a hard reboot of my iPad Air. The lasers and frozen rays are still the same as my picture above.