Age Mover

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I got a little suspiscious that you might be cheating, using some kind of third partie software.

The way your clones move is very weird, they go more sideways and faster than the usual.

i'm not accusing you of cheating, i'm just really curious of whats happening in your device.

The way you saved your 45 clones on Age Mover shouldn't happen. It's either a bug or a cheat.

2. Leto_Zhou

Leto_Zhou Well-Known Member

You helped me get more clones in Gauntlet, and I would be happy if someone could get more clones with my help.
    This is the reason why I come to this forum, even if I can only use the translation software to talk with you.

3. Leto_Zhou

45 clones are already in the past, now 50

4. Leto_Zhou

What's your device?

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

50 clones is easy if you are as fast as you are in the video. What i'm saying is that no one else is able to get that many due to the fact the clone can't get that speed in this level.

Something is happening to your device dude.

6. Leto_Zhou

Well.... As for the speed of the problem I do not understand, I just downloaded the game on the store app, the score of 3008 took me 360 hours, no cheating, your suspicion makes me feel sad
    It does not matter, anyway, center game has been removed from the ios10, I have no power to get more scores

n0phun and <|-|!<0 like this.
  7. Leto_Zhou

On the question of speed, vicvic can give an official explanation?
    @Vicvic91

8. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey, don't feel sad :)
    The Gamecenter leaderboard still inside the game : you can access to it by clicking on the total clones saved in the level selection.

And for the speed, I will investigate to found where is the secret of this level eheh :)

9. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I'm sorry, i don't think you are cheating, i'm a big fan of you but something weird is happening on Age Mover that makes you get speed at the end when you shouldn't. That's the only reason why i'm suspicious...

Vicvic is investigating this issue.

And yeah, i'm also really pissed they removed game center.

10. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

I mean, game center is still there, but theres no profile picture, and there are a lot of cheaters ( LARGE YEAR - KEREMCYC - SHAKY BIRD)

It's very frustrating to see that.

11. Vicvic91

LARGE YEAR and KEREMCYC are... Frogmind false test account :)
    For sure, all those cheaters will disapears very soon eheheh...

n0phun likes this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Oh, lol.

13. Leto_Zhou

I have a small question, how do you keep the clone in a straight line? On Iphone6S, I just need to put my finger on the screen. When you need to fly high, you can press a little hard; when you need to fly low, you can push it a little lighter. This is difference with I used Iphone5 to played BL1.
    So, I think i3D touch is the cause of the problem.It makes clones avoid a lot of useless actions.To makes the clones fly faster.

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  14. Vicvic91

Here we have the explanation. 3D touch ! :)
    I need a new iPhone eheheh

15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

So 3d touch makes the clone fly faster? That's unfair, the game needs to be the same for everyone

InterludeDude likes this.
  16. Leto_Zhou

Just a guess, I can't be sure
    But I think 3D touch really makes the game a lot easier

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah that seems to be whats happening... but not sure, vicvic have to test it properly.

here i am killing myself to get 28 clones, and you can get 50 easily.

18. Leto_Zhou

Test report
    I think that can be associated with the device now, I tried several times in the Ipad, found that there will be catch up with a chainsaw, but Iphone6s is no problem, the elimination of third party programs or cheating case, can only be considered a reason for 3D touch

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  19. Leto_Zhou

Is there anyone who can verify my guess???

20. Vicvic91

It's confirmed, it's 3D Touch :)

<|-|!<0 likes this.