Self Destruct

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Eheh @ShiV , welcome to the family of this doomsday wall !

1 try is possible, as @Baksbrown seems to be the lucky one to get it :)

This wall secret is a speed question.
    To break this wall, you need to get enought speed with the magnets and hit the wall directly.
    The hit section is opened to all the rocks all around, but here is it : you need to found a way to get propulsed on this wall.

Good luck :)

2. Vicvic91

Ok, I just tweaked this wall to make it a bit less "lucky" to get.
    It should a bit better to pass it now :)

3. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

Why does my badland does not have this in my eternal day??!?!?!!???

4. Pierre Miguel Gayo

Pierre Miguel Gayo Elite Member

Oh wait it just loaded :)

5. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

It's not luck, it's skill, @Vicvic91 . If you think that I was lucky in passing Self Destruct, then the same thing I can say about your passing smuggler.:smirk:

6. Vicvic91

Hey @Baksbrown, you should just... destress about it, there is no attack in my words. :)

You are lucky because you have the 1 try on this level, it doesn't means that you have no skill ;)
    This gravity trap was very frustrative, because no matter your skill, you can't get a way to reproduce each time you play it.
    Now it should be better, you still need speed to pass it, but you can get it without retrying again and again.

If you want to talk about Smuggle, there is no luck in finishing the 1st part.
    It's hard, yes. But it's always the same move for every trap. When you play it more time, you found a way to pass it again and again without any problem.

7. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Ok I understood, thanks.

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, i just beat that new 'grey' level and when i get to the end it doesn't 'complete'....it just stays there on the tube...

9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Voltiac's level GREYSCALE you meant, dubz. :)

Yeap, same problem as with the ED level a few weeks back, SILENT HORROR. When you manually exit the level after completing this ED level for the first time, your completion status is still marked.

Baksbrown likes this.
  10. ShiV

ShiV True Gamer

Nobody doubts your skill-level, really, you're a great player and level-designer! Only thing I meant to say was it's a hard level indeed, but it isn't one that nearly would be impossible to 1-try. Yet I think I arrived at this wall around 60 times (give or take) in a 1-try, and every time the stones won't go down. When I retry right after failing here from the checkpoint before the wall, it doesn't have any problem going down. That's why I wonder if there is something that doesn't really work as it should (perhaps only in the android version?). In normal circumstances you'd expect at least once of those +- 60 tries should've given a pass there ;)