GOTY Cross-save function (PS4 & PS Vita)

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Topov81, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Topov81

Topov81 New Member

Hi, hoping someone can help with this. Sorry if it's in the wrong section, I could only find Support under Badland 2.

Anyway, I read that the PlayStation GOTY editions had cross-save functionality. So having played a few levels on my PS4, I downloaded the game on my Vita and sure enough it prompted me to download the cloud save. I continued where I left off and played a few more levels and missions along the way. However, later on I switched back to my PS4 and it's exactly as I left it - no prompt to download the latest cloud save, created on the Vita. If I check the leaderboard, it knows I've completed more levels than my save game is telling me.

Help!

PS. Each system was switched off whilst playing the other, and whilst on PS Vita I did check the leaderboards and also upload the save data to the PS+ cloud storage.

2. franknsy

franknsy New Member

Hi, I have the same issue here.
    Seems like the data cannot transfer to PS4 from Vita.
    I don't know where to find some help.

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Unfortunally not. The transfer works good to Vita from PS4, but not to PS4 from Vita :/

franknsy likes this.
  4. franknsy

franknsy New Member

Thank you for your replying.
    Will this function be fixed? I mean from Vita to PS4. Or the design would be just like that? Only one way go through.

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

No fix is coming for now, sorry.
    You will have to play the game again :)

6. franknsy

franknsy New Member

So sad to hear that....:astonished: