Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Vicvic91 and Rexerus like this.
  2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

3. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Jellyfish! Yay! xD This is guaranteed to work. After all, we all love jellyfish, huh? :mrgreen:

4. Vavje

5. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

I invited that one trash level creator Pizzaandy to the forum! Check out the level "PIZZAANDY!!!!!!"
    (vavje it's not a diss to you dont hurt meh pls)

Vavje and Rexerus like this.
  6. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

@Pizzaandy I think we can all say that you are the king of Trolls :tonguewink:

7. Vavje

He's Digitalfox. He invited me to make a level with him. I saw a level he made with Mr.X. But I don't want to do that.

8. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Horror??? It's my lvl name! Tell him/her it has a copyright. :mrgreen: He's quite a good designer in the lvl world, actually. His lvls are just so "tragically" short, like when you want a long lvl but you get a short one. Check out some of his in the BL2 section! :)

I don't think he wants you to join the forum, however. Just a question: how do you collaborate on lvls? o_O

9. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Each of the editors make a part of the level then one editor puts the two parts together in a level

10. Vavje

Wow ! It means putting a huuuge object in "saved groups" menu ?

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL and Rexerus like this.
  11. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Or several smaller groups

Vavje likes this.
  12. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

FINALLY! At 75M, Trippy is my longest level, and my best by far.

https://badland.app.link/yMQ2yhLzUz

Which path will you take? Will you find all the secrets? Will you conquer DOOMSDAY?
    As for the achievements, well, you'll find out.

Oh and @Vicvic91, I expect to see my level in ED by tomorrow :tonguewink:

13. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Looks nice. There's one glitch ?: if I take the lowest button at the start, and die afterwards, I'm back at the beginning. Okay so far. But if I push the same button again now I'm teleported into blackness, and die, without seeing the next part. (Seem to remember that once I saw the next part racing along, then dying, can't reproduce that now) Is this as designed?

14. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yeah, there are some glitches with the long-distance portal jumps. I'm doing my best to fix them right now, but unforetunately, there's not a whole lot I can do. Just don't tap at all until you reach the other side of the portal. That
    should work.

15. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I hate the one try, makes the lvl so frustrating. But other than that, love it! It's like 3 lvls in one :)

Rexerus likes this.
  16. Vavje

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  17. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

But @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL , the question is, have you found the Good Ending? :wink:

18. Abbraxas

Abbraxas Member

Ayyy!

Rexerus likes this.
  19. Vavje

Exellent ! Love it !
    Good job !

Rexerus likes this.
  20. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Metastable (adj): A quantum state where a subatomic particle is currently stable, but may become unstable without notice.

That's the title! METASTABLE is my most recent level, and I wanna know what you think about it! Please do so so I myself will remain stable... :) :)

please

Vavje and Rexerus like this.