Clonerush

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.06.02.png

Clonerush

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.03.14 1.png

Time Trial

Clonerush-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    CLONERUSH SURVIVOR: Survive by tapping only once

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

meh, new update COOL (flip flop) so far...but the achievements are back to being rediculously hard/annoying like the first game...like the one where you just tap once and have to let your clone fall down to get the achievement...it worked fine when you guys did it on the jungle level, but this recent level it's impossible (complete luck)...i replayed literally 50 times and i always die at the same spot...i mean, how many different ways can you the tap the screen 'once' to let your clone drop right? i just hate impossible achievements becuase i'm a perfectionist and it bothers me when achievements are made for the >0.01% of players (the achievements include the clone collection like yay - not really); i'm currently on the top 25 most clones saved list and i know i'll never get to 4,000 - only like 5 people will....that's just no fun, imo

and the new online/multiplayer levels are pretty rediculous when it comes to difficulty too...i liked the simplicity of them (shorter)..the news ones seem too long with glitches

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I've got Clonerush Survivor in the second try. Really. While this has been luck, it doesn't match my definition of impossible. Still don't have even 120 clones here, though.

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hmm, well damn, i guess it hopefully happens for me soon...i swear i just keep restarting and restarting, etc....and it's not like there's a real trick to it..sure you can tap on different sides of the screen to make him fall a certain way, but as i said i've tried and tried..

but any way, im sure some people like might the new achievements, but i find them more frustrating than fun to be honest (and well why do i get em? im an ocd perfectionist and cant help myself until it's done)...just like with badlands 1, it took me like 2 months and A LOT of swearing, but i finally got ALL the secret/extra extra hard achievements and i see that happening again here.

if that's my biggest complaint then that's my own issue i gues

as for the levels, they are neatly designed so far, but they do feel like they raised the difficulty again - getting to 50 1 tries should prove to be fun though (the one achievement i do like)...the clone collection is going to eff me again though with the 4K

i had to use eternal day to get 3k plus for badlands 1

5. n0phun

I did it again:

Perhaps it helps, problem with the Badland 2 recordings is that you never - or very very seldom - really get the first moment.
    But may give a clue.

dubz131 likes this.
  6. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

What confused me here was how the crushers worked. Initially, I assumed the crushers fire off at set intervals, like in original Rush. I figured out that they function more like the crushers in Crash Burn Bang (end of Shining), where they delay when you cross them, then fire.
    But that isn't the most frustrating part. It's the end where I lose half my clones! :mad:

dubz131 likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, for the video, man...at least it gives me a look at someone doing it....i have been able to get a couple of the special achievements so far....i'm just a bitcher/whiner - i get it out of my system when new things come out and i'm good to go....i can admit that

but i'm having fun with the new levels...can't wait to play on my ipad pro when i get home (so far i've only played a lil on my itouch 6)

n0phun and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha, yes the end......it is a bitch for sure...so far the most clones i've gotten is 146...basically it's all about going super slow and fast at the end so the screen doesn't kill them but you also don't want the rotating things to knock your clones all over the place! this ones gonna take some practice for me..

InterludeDude, Vicvic91 and n0phun like this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ei finally got the secret achievement (thanks again to n0phun for the video) and yea, pretty much luck...i just kept restarting and restarting, and finally i collected enough cloned powerups as i was falling and it kept me from dying at the same place at the very end, and ONE clone rolled down and the spinner knocked it downward (instead of UP towards death - thank god!)

EDIT: i collected all the powerups like it sounds you did (like as soon as i collected the ones near the lava everyone died except a couple clones)...and thanks for the tip on 'down' secret achievement - it's nice to hear other people have gotten them and i'll use your tips

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok now i got 178 clones! anyone have any tips on how to get 220 plus?? lol...i get more than enough clones to the the very end, the 'goop slide' i lose so many with the top screen killing...i can't seem to get them down fast enough to ease them past the spinners

11. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

The goo is difficult to handle...so just try to resist the flow of the goo (slowly bring your clones down). Most importantly when your clones get past the goo and there are still many others struggling to get down, push the clones that are cleared to the right - it's ok to let them hit the first gear as it spins clockwise to the right, thus not pushing the clone fleet too far forward. You will lose a few clones, but it keeps them fron advancing too fast. Good luck! :) My record stands at 236 clones so far. I have literally no clue how @Vicvic91 gets 262 clones, lol. :mrgreen:

Vicvic91 and dubz131 like this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

got 260 here, you have to be persistent.

Wow, Vicvic really pulled basically max results already. Impressed with the spreadsheet.

n0phun, Vicvic91 and dubz131 like this.
  13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i keep going at it - i'm at 202 now

if anyone has a video that would be cool :) just curious to see someones method of getting past the goop slide

14. 4slann

4slann Member

This level is driving me crazy:mad:
    Before de goo everting is fine i have ober 240 clones aber the goo 190.
    I tried different methods but nothing really worked for me does anyone have a simple method how to save clones at the end by the goo?
    My record is 202 and I'm trying and trying but it does not get better

dubz131 and <|-|!<0 like this.
  15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol i know what you mean i'm glad i don't have to deal with this level anymore...

The goo secret is touching left and right at the right times, left to bring all clones to one side, then right to make them slide faster, then left again to avoid the rotating gears nightmare, best of luck.

dubz131 likes this.
  16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

holy shit! i finally did it! lol...totally wasn't even expecting it, but i FINALLY was able to get enough clones down the goo slide AND keep the screen of death and spin wheels from killing them....230....and hey, i known people got much better scores but i am so happy with that right now...i seriously though this one was going to give me probs for awhile...now i atleast have some confidence that i could get more maybe...on average i have atleast 250ish clones when i get to the slide, it's once i go down that everything goes to hell and i usually get 70-90..but maybe with the new technique i use it'll help

props to fbi for the helpful hint too

Vicvic91 likes this.
  17. 4slann

4slann Member

I did it too but only with 222 clones :mrgreen:

dubz131 likes this.
  18. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey man, awesome job! definitely not an easy level as it would seem...the goo slide is really tough to master...i'll keep replaying to try to up my clone score, though

19. Abi

Abi Member

Hello, everyone! :)
    I love this level and I collect a lot of clones, but at the end I lose them :( ... some advice?

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  20. n0phun

Try like @FBI Light Rock recommended above, slowly through the goo, go a bit to the right to await the clones still in the goo. Then left again. @4slann uploaded a playthrough:

Helped me to reach 235, won't try to reach Vicvic's or Chico's scores, at least not now.

Abi likes this.