Vertical Limit

Discussion in 'JUNGLE (iOS)' started by Vicvic91, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

VERTICAL LIMIT

Missions

image.jpeg

Time Trial

Vertical-Limit-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    BUTTERFLY: Save all the clones (added with Warpzone update January 2017, also there were clones added, now 153)

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

PERFECT SCORE of 134 achieved! :mrgreen:

Tips:
    Less Haste, More Speed - Do not hesistate. Hesistation will kill your clones quickly. More specifically, do not wait to quickly ascend at the spikeball part and the final rotating arcs, once they stop moving.
    Compact your clones - Especially at the sticky ball shooter part and the portal part. At the portal part, you need to rush in the whole clone bunch, but slow their exit by spamming right.

InterludeDude, <|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  3. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Awesome Light Rock, would be cool to see a video but apparently only Vicvic have that perk.o_O

134 look beautiful on the spreadsheet!

4. FBI Light Rock

Hmms <|-|!<0, so you don't have the recording function neither? I was wondering whether there was some issue with my BADLAND 2 copy when Vicvic showed me his replay screen.

Thank you! :) It was hard earned. Had to retry many times to get it! Watch it, <|-|!<0, I'm coming for you guys now that all my missions (except the bugged 1 try for STOP) are complete! :mrgreen:

5. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Shit FBI is coming, let me flush all my drugs down the toilet and save more clones!

I'm not rushing missions, still lots to be done. Nicely done...

6. FBI Light Rock

What?! I thought you are supposed to take more drugs, get high and THEN save those clones. I remembered back in our private forum that drinking and getting high does help...so why not?!?! :mrgreen:

Either way, I think it's just me. I kinda find those empty eggs very eyesore so I had to get rid of them! :mrgreen: While no matter the number of clones saved, there's at least always a number to fill that space there...

7. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

I have to say that the racing version of this level (Vertical Racing) in online is really brilliant, probably one of my favorites.
    But I'm too late to find it so time expired before I even got a record! Noooooo:(
    Waiting for the next time...

8. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

apparently I hate it, only rush level that I suck at more than Rising :(

InterludeDude likes this.
  9. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Today's update also tweaked this level with now 153 clones to save in total.
    Good luck with the Butterfly achievement :)

FBI Light Rock and n0phun like this.
  10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

You're kidding. ;-) @dubz131 ! Well, perhaps I'll try the 4000 clones achievement first, might be easier.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  11. FBI Light Rock

Haha, finally got it!!! :) It took me a bunch of frustrating tries though. Did someone up the difficulty of those sticky barb emitters? It feels harder now.

But the portal sucking in the clones can be frustrating because half the time one clone gets stuck and never goes into the portal, thus leaving that clone behind. I think this should be fixed because it's not very skill based!

Nevertheless, nailed it on my iPad. Now for my Android device...:confused_02:

dubz131 likes this.
  12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i need help fbi! this is one of two last secret achievements i need....my total is 146 so far...i ALWAYS get screwed on the third sticky spike cannon...any tips for me??

13. FBI Light Rock

Hold at the bottom of the screen as much you can before shooting up, the screen helps a bit in your upward velocity. If any clones still get trapped, try to make your way to the Small powerup as fast as you can as it will release the sticky barbs from the clones.

The Android version has even more clones to save than the iOS version. :( This is crazy!

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, man...it's sooo hard this one...i get frustrated after awhile...i can to the spike canons fine, but then something always goes wrong, usually with the last one...ugh

15. FBI Light Rock

Don't give up! It took me many hundreds of tries before finally nailing it. Just keep at it and you'll get it soon. :)

That last spikeball cannon is usually hard to avoid, just make sure that if the spikeballs catch on to the clones, it latches on to the clones at the bottom of the fleet, as it can be easily dislodged after getting the Small powerup.

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

no worries - i won't give up.....i'll keep going at it until i get it

that's what i did for all badland 1 secret achievements and i eventually got them all (and i never ever EVER thought i'd get some of those)

17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

awww man, i know you can appreciate this since you said you went through hell to get the achievement..

last night i was playing and trying to get the achievement and i literally had it TWICE, just had to make it through the last 'spinning thing' and each time one clone got knocked by the spinner knocking one clone below screen to his death :( so now i'm at a max of 152 lol....just wow

but i figured out it's all about timing the spinning thing right...i find it easier to go through quickly if you go through the right side opening and continue to the left as it spins again (otherwise if you wait the screen of death below you will kill some of your clones)

but now i know i can get it and i'm friggin determined...tonight for sure

ps. on a positive note, i upped my score in 'down' and passed 3k clones - yippie!

Edit: tears of joy I f'ng finally did it...........I'd like to thank fbi for believing in me, and of course, vivic - for always picking the craziest/hardest achievements that push me to the brink of insanity

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Vicvic91 likes this.