Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Impressive!

2. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Nice one ! A little beat short. We want more. Interesting how the cube portal is used as a trap if it is not avoided. That could be more difficult to avoid ?
    Can save max 2 clones : floating balls are frustrating.

InterludeDude likes this.
  3. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

UPDATE!
    There is now a fan pushing you into the portal, and a secret lever to make the last segment easier :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  4. Abbraxas

Abbraxas Member

Nice level! Although I noticed some things could have been done better it was cool. Really liked the gear inside of another gear, looked cool.

5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I did it! Don't know how, and it wasn't exactly in your level, but in oliverboliver27's copy, Trippy 22. Here: https://badland.app.link/aYEXQ2ZsXz
    Ah, he added a shortcut portal at the beginning.

Rexerus likes this.
  6. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

oh wow...
    Please don't play that version lol. He removed all of the obstacles! At least the way to find it on my level remains a secret.:)

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Really beautiful, and too hard for me, too. But these two were posted a while ago. Looked up Bill 69 levels today, some seem a bit easier now. For instance My god: https://badland.app.link/mtrNyiTDXz , and some more. Definitely worth playing.

Vavje and Rexerus like this.
  8. Vavje

I hate this boliveroliver...

InterludeDude and Rexerus like this.
  9. Vavje

Better ! Now it's more difficult to roll after the spike wheels.

10. Abbraxas

Abbraxas Member

I know how to find it...

Rexerus likes this.
  11. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

I bet you that his oliverboliver guy is lurking on the forums to find when levels are released. I've checked his levels-
    many are either previous "what's hot" levels or levels of people on this forum o_O

Vavje and Rexerus like this.
  12. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Hmmmm, He's probably one of us in disguise... Always plotting his next level to steal...

Vavje likes this.
  13. Pizzaandy

Is it TheLegend27?

InterludeDude and Rexerus like this.
  14. InterludeDude

Oh no! We have to warn @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL! You have clearly implied this level (HORROR) is going to be huge... huge for copiers!!
    This is a reason why I don't give specific dates for my level release dates (Reason #2: I don't see the use, the level will always be there). Of course, it doesn't help when you're actually copied (I've joined that club, if you don't know), but advertising will likely attract copiers, since your level must be a big deal for you.
    On the other hand... oliverboliver lurking as a guest to steal our levels would be interesting! This forum doesn't have an antagonist.

15. Pizzaandy

We have a photo of the one they call "oliverboliver." Alert the authorities if you see this man:
    [​IMG]

Abbraxas, Rexerus and InterludeDude like this.
  16. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

No! Oliverboliver, stop! The evil Oliver has hacked into the game so that every lvl from voltiac, me, FBI, and other good designers immediately gets copied. :mrgreen:

I've seen this guy before. He's a top copier, and still mistake people rate him 5.

17. InterludeDude

I will make a level to expose his sinister practices!

Vavje and CUBE MAN OFFICIAL like this.
  18. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Vavje and Vicvic91 like this.
  19. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Ahah, freaky !
    Ping @333mmcc :)

The eye bot is maybe bugged, it should be following Rolly, or at least just be in the right to feels that he's hunting you :)

20. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Yeah I was just testing the portal
    The robot was made for fun not yet finished...
    Would you guys like a full level with that portal?