Landscape

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yay! Finally completed all missions/one tried this level! I can go to bed now!
    My record is currently 21 clones.

n0phun, Vicvic91 and Vavje like this.
  2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Record in smallest possible size or bigger?

3. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

I'm pretty sure it was as small as possible, unless you are insanely good at dodging powerups.

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

As small, yes. Did you find the powerup upper the rock wind ? Just after the theatre ?

5. n0phun

Really, after it?

6. Vavje

Yes that's it at 19'

7. n0phun

Damn, nearly beat it! Came with 28 in the last tunnel, one squished, six lost in a mine accident, one lasered. Was lucky enough not to lose far more which were stuck, but the losses would have been avoidable. One size bigger than I normally come there (died before in the sticky tunnel), but that seems to have advantages. So 30+ is certainly possible.

Rexerus likes this.
  8. n0phun

Don't see anything that could be a rock wind there, whatever that is? You don't mean the not very hidden superclone at about second 13, or do you?

9. Vavje

So sorry, I'm hung-over. Yes, this is the superclone at 13.
    And I called this part "rock wind", cause I used the very round rock to create these little moving black particules.

n0phun likes this.
  10. n0phun

My clone is sometimes lost going into the cinema. Enters portal in the tunnel, never comes out into the cinema. Can't see him anymore, but has to be still alive. No amount of tapping helps then, don't find him. So back to checkpoint, but it's too big then. No replay, get mostly crap of former plays now in this level, not from the last play.
    Here's a pic:
    Cinema-stuck.png

11. Vavje

Oops ! I gonna check it.

12. Vavje

Do you see the clone entering the portal ?

13. n0phun

Yes.

14. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

Great eyecandy and great level Vavje!

n0phun likes this.
  15. Vavje

Thanks a lot !

16. Vavje

I checked level. Tried to pass through several times adding a checkpoint. It did not happen. Sorry, I dont' unterstand. Clone seems to be stuck between the portal gates (???). Viewing your pic, the camera cut is at the wrong place, or inactive. Bug with this camera cut ? If somebody could help...

n0phun likes this.
  17. n0phun

It happened seldom, this was only the second occurrence, and I played many time, don't know how often. If it happens again and I'm able to get a decent replay I'll upload.
    It's a bit strange, I first thought the clone was somewhere in the dark part, but normally you can see their eyes then. Nothing except the white sparks that are always floating/popping up there.

18. n0phun

At 24 now, again one size bigger than normal, came to the last tunnel with 30, got 29 through it, lost 5 in the laser, I think. Wasn't possible to group them better before. Promising.

19. n0phun

Third occurrence, this time I was able to upload. Did it fully until restart from checkpoint, get ready to get bored, stayed two minutes in the empty cinema:

I think the clone was always this size when it happened.

20. Vavje

Aw ! It is blowing my mind. I can't understand. I must understand.
    Thanks for sharing vid.