Geometric

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by n0phun, Mar 17, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Geometric3.jpg
    GEOMETRIC
    by Slaye

Missions

Geometric-end.jpg

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

1 try :)

didn't get all powerups, tho...is the only one i'm missing the one at the very end when you come out the last tube?

edit: never mind, i got it - nice to have an easy level to play for a change...got so many other games i'm trying to play right now

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Augh !
    Passed through in level world. Then unable to pass through the rotating lazers. Trick ?

4. n0phun

My 'trick' for the one try was to start from the beginning if I died at the lasers. Do not fully understand that part, sometimes you die, sometimes not. Replays aren't useful, at least not for me. The particles (or whatever it is, cause I see nothing) which can be in you're way seem random to me. Most times I got through on the upper screen part.

Vavje likes this.
  5. n0phun

@Straitorden helped me out understanding how to go through the portal at the end to avoid getting out of it in a mix of clonys and cubys, and losing clones there. I asked on the comments on his 15 clones replay:

Just tap and hold while going through the portal. So 11 is possible for anyone, more if you go back to checkpoint if you have not enough clones immediately before the portal. Plenty of time to hit pause and checkpoint there.

6. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

I didn't notice that square portal. Interesting.