Links to levels no longer working

Discussion in 'LEVEL EDITOR' started by n0phun, Mar 29, 2017.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Since I updated to IOS 10.3 yesterday links to levels don't work anymore, noticed it some minutes ago. E.g. this https://badland.app.link/FLO49rv4Zy should lead to Vavje's Eggs level. It isn't opened, Safari opens a new tab, but if I open or switch to Badland afterwards nothing happens there. Similar from Chrome, it opens Badland as usual but Badland doesn't open the level.

I suspect it's because of the IOS update. Anybody updated and these links still work? Are they working for people who habe not updated?

2. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Press that "get badland" thing and it will open the App Store then you open badland from the App Store. This should work

Vavje likes this.
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yes, thanks, found that already, just opened your new lvl this way. It's more steps than before, but at least works in Safari and from a spreadsheet (in Sheets). Chrome, on the other hand, opens Badland directly, but then nothing happens, or worse, sometimes Badland crashes. Still have to test Firefox.

I just hope they'll fix this, we need the links, because search is a bloody mess. Just made a list of all Eternal Day Levels with the links to the Level World originals, was quite a lot of, ehm, searching. For instance Chaos Void can't be found by level name nor search for Mr. X. Same with Button Rush and Cube Man. Anybody does have links to these levels? Also I missed Many Bless from Creeper08 and Clonegrind from Truethat92.