Clone Mayhem

Discussion in 'INFINITY' started by Vicvic91, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

CLONE MAYHEM

Missions
    image.jpeg

Time Trial

Clone-Mayhem-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

this is one of my favourite infinity levels :D

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  3. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Yeah I totally agree! This level has great clone saving potential I have yet to fully try out. But I'm already starting to feel its potential when I first grabbed all 3 eggs.

I will definitely play this level again! :mrgreen:

18111398, Vicvic91 and MisterM like this.
  4. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Hey @Leto_Zhou and @fireblade

How to get more clones in here? i totally fuck it up all the time in that final laser.

5. Vicvic91

Not the best, but here's my replay to get 228 clones ! :)

6. Leto_Zhou

Leto_Zhou Well-Known Member

I have just recorded video and sent it to your email address.

7. Leto_Zhou

Leto_Zhou Well-Known Member

Is a 70+M video, more than the limit of email attachments......lol:(
    After a few hours, I have an exam, after that I send you.

8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Thanks Leto Zhou, it helps a lot, i was doing everything perfect except in the last laser.

Now 170+ seems doable. yayy

18111398, Leto_Zhou and Vicvic91 like this.
  9. Pizzaandy

Pizzaandy Elite Member Beta tester

I like how the clones aren't squishy anymore, so having many of them doesn't lag the game anymore!

InterludeDude likes this.
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dang bro, i can only get 79 clones total! i suck at these harder levels....can't beat any of these levels in 1 - 3 tries or get the high number of clones they want...don't know how you guys do it, but props

11. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Got a 272 run on this one, but it only counted as 269?!?

First time ever that happened to me in badland single player. The weirdest thing is that it showed 272 in the end, yet the record was only 269.

I know i saved them all ( even the ones that appear only in the end, little ghost fuckers:mrgreen:, which is another bug) and i know i had 272 cause i paused before getting the last 4 superclone powerups and i had 232.

I guess the game doesn't deal well with too many clones, and this level is the one with most clones saved so i gues is normal.

Pretty pissed:rage::tongueout:

AKAI2002 likes this.
  12. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Dubz, you are giving up too soon, you totally have the skills to do it.

Watch some videos, play with headphones, turn off game center and internet connection.

I remember for example not being able to get the 110 mission on UP. It was really hard, but now i do 150+ easily.

dubz131 likes this.
  13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, i appreciate the encourgement...i was able to get 146! so i'm happy with that :) i've tried to get more here and there, and every so often on certain levels i'm able to increase my clone total....just yesterday i got up to 1,973 (my goal is to hit 2,000 before any new single player levels are created...i know 'beam me up' and this level can definitely help...i just need to play more and find the best strategies as i go through the levels

14. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

I know how you feel, I'm suck at Badland :(

dubz131 likes this.
  15. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

it's ok man, it's just about having fun playing the game yanno...i would say i'm about a little above-average good player so i do what i can with my skill level and i enjoy the game (the visuals are stunning, the music/sound is very atmoshpheric, impressive controls and level design and there are achievements to get for replayability)..

it took me many, many, many playthroughs to finally get a lot of the achievments in badland 1 (god status, twins, etc.) but when i finally got em it was great - but if you can't get em, no big deal - it IS very hard and it was intended that way i would assume....i just started playing more and got better over time (but even i'm still chasing one achievement that eludes me: 3 kilos) and i may never get it...but as long as you enjoy the games that's all that matters

i'm sure you've gotten some missions in badland 1 & 2 you never thought you'd get and it was a great feeling of accomplishment...so just think of it that way...i find the more fun you have while you play - the better you play, and you end up achieving missions you never though you could.

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

First rule of Clone Mayhem : You do not talk about Clone Mayhem

Second rule of Clone Mayhem : YOIU DO NOT TALK ABOUT

17. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

Third rule: Read the first rule!

18. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, i don't know if there's always been a glitch for this level or what, but last night i got 252 clones in single player, but it only gave me 248! i'm happy that my clone score did go up, but it should have went up a little more (every clone counts!)...very disheartening.

this also happened in online mode...i saved 260 but it dropped to 257 (like clones would glitch and reappear at the top of the screen out of nowhere; i've never seen this happen before)...is it due to saving too many clones? but that would be weird because i've seen other players with scores of 260+ clones saved

thanks

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

That happens all the time in that level Dubz, clones disappear but they are still there, try to be really careful and use your imagination as to where the ghost clones are, really annoying glitch indeed.

20. Vicvic91

It's not a glitch.
    There is a delay when escaping with the 1st clone to the final tube : if you wait too much time (few seconds), the level ends without all the clones in the final tube.