Infinity Loop 0.5

Discussion in 'SURVIVE THE LONGEST' started by Vicvic91, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image4.jpeg

INFINITY LOOP 0.5

Missions
    image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. InterludeDude

InterludeDude Elite Member Beta tester

Oh, I see. So 0.5 survival levels simply lead to a quicker demise!
    I wish I could say this to my Clony...

3. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

You've recently changed how the screen pans in this level, haven't you? Me likey!

4. RocksInMyHead

Ummm, uh, nevermind? I went back to the game and now the screen is panning as fast as before. Hmm, an anomaly? Makes me wonder if this level is playing the same on different devices. Hmm...

5. RocksInMyHead

So, to give you an example of what was happening: When I would tap opposite the direction of the way the screen is panning, the screen would nearly come to a dead stop, nearly, for a much longer moment than before. At the 32 second mark I was around 12 o'clock on the circle, whereas usually the panning of the screen forces you to be somewhere around 6 or 7 o'clock. I was so excited about the change my clone died and I came to the forum to express my happiness, lol. But now that the game has reloaded it's back to the faster panning, bummer!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  6. Vicvic91

Can you explain me again ? I didn't understand ! :)

7. RocksInMyHead

Hi Vic :)

Normally, when I play Infinity Loop 0.5, the screen pans counter-clockwise fairly fast. Fast enough that at 32 seconds into the game my clone is in the lower left area of the circular track. If I try to go slower, the screen pans past me so that my clone dies.

Today I launched Infinity Loop 0.5, and I noticed immediately that the screen didn't pan as fast. I could choose to go much slower around the circle (the game itself wasn't slower, I was able to choose to move around the circle at a slower pace without the screen forcing me to go faster, but the buzzsaws we moving just as fast as before). I moved so slowly that I was at the top of the circle at 32 seconds, instead of at the lower left of the circle. I played a few times this way. I stopped the game to come to this forum to say how much fun that was, and when I went back to the game it re-launched and was back to the original configuration, where the screen pans faster.

So my question is, when other people play, where are they at 32 seconds into the game? Can they go slow enough so that they are at the top of the circle at 32 seconds, or does the panning of the screen force them to be closer to the lower left area of the circle? The reason why I am asking is because it has made me wonder whether the level plays differently on different devices.

8. Vicvic91

It depends how you touch with Clony.
    If you stay at the bottom of the screen everytime, you don't follow Clony's speed but the level's speed : you can be at 12 easily at 32".
    That's how this level work, it's not necessary better to go fast with Clony if you want to pass the 32" difficulty :)

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  9. RocksInMyHead

Yes, I totally understand that you can touch Clony to go slower, and even trying to go as slow as I can, the panning of the screen forces me to go so fast that I'm around 7 o'clock at 32 seconds. When I launched the level today, it allowed me to go slow enough that I could be at 12 o'clock at 32 seconds. Then, after leaving the game and re-launching, it reverted back to forcing me to go faster.

Would it help if I recorded the level making Clony move forward as slowly as I can?

10. RocksInMyHead

Here is a video of me trying to get the screen to pan as slowly as possible. I survived 31+ seconds.

<|-|!<0 and Vicvic91 like this.
  11. RocksInMyHead

Looks like it's fixed now. Thanks Vicvic91! Now I need to relearn how to play this level ;)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

I didn't tweaked the level ahah ! :)

13. RocksInMyHead

Well then that's super weird.because now it is letting me move more slowly through the circle.

14. RocksInMyHead

Yup, very weird. I exited the game and relaunched and now this level has reverted back again to the fast tracking panning of the screen. So, to recap, this level is loading two distinctly different ways today for me.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  15. Vicvic91

Is it funniest with a low camera ?

16. RocksInMyHead

Lol, maybe something lost in translation. Or gained! Because it gave me a good laugh :tearsofjoy:

C'mon baby, say it to me in French :) --- I'll Google translate it.

17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Rocksy you play so differetly than me, my way is a little more hardcore.

18. RocksInMyHead

The way I played in that video was only to show how I was unable to slow the advance of the screen. I don't know if I was able to convince that the game is loading two different ways for me. and I don't know which way is supposed to be correct. One way it loads forces me to advance through the circle much faster, this is the way it loads the majority of the time. The other way it loads I can nearly stop the screen from advancing if I want, I have only seen it load this way 3 times. Which is correct? And can we get the game to load correctly every time? Anyone else out there experiencing this?

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Pretty bad quality but hope it helps

20. RocksInMyHead

Thanks, then I think it's loading correctly most of the time for me. If it loads incorrectly, I'll try to take a video of it. The record feature doesn't always work for me.