Mas Rapido

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 5, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-05-05 à 12.04.32.png
    MAS RAPIDO
    by BILL 69

Missions
    Capture d’écran 2017-05-05 à 12.05.04.png

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Mas Rapido? I'd rather call it "How NOT to make a clonesaver level" I mean, seriously. Your clones are constantly getting knocked around by junk and shoved by air blowers that are unavoidable! The Collect All Powerups achievement also relies on complete luck at the beginning of the level.

Pardon my ranting :P

dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Why is Bill 69 linked to Zeartyshows account above? I've seen no public information that Zeartyshow has another account, some private information, @Vicvic91?

4. Vicvic91

My bad, it's corrected :)

n0phun likes this.
  5. n0phun

Working with templates (and/or c&p) has some disadvantages. But more advantages, I use that here and on the spreadsheet all the time.

6. n0phun

Haven't tried Collect all Powerups for real, but the hardest part for that is at least at the beginning, so retrying is easier.

My greatest problem for now is to bring the balls to press the button in the middle of the level. Dying about +70% there. Hopefully I'll learn the trick how to do that.

And cruel Vicvic has removed all checkpoints. Weren't placed that useful, anyway.

Rexerus likes this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

.....this should not be a 'one shot or nothing' level

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i like your rant...because i seriously hate this level....luck luck luck

Rexerus likes this.
  9. n0phun

Already thought I'll miss your initial thread rant because Rexerus did it for you. :)

I'm not trying this today, have to suck at BL2 online. :-(

Rexerus likes this.
  10. Vicvic91

No luck in this level, just logic and skill :)
    My best is 45 clones saved so far, but I'm sure it's possible to save more than 60 clones here.

Did you found the good way to run it @ShiV @Straitorden @<|-|!<0 ? :)

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

not buyin it, the beginning moves too fast for you to even see the screen...on my ipad pro everything moves at lightning speed - your brain can't process what's going on ...and even playing on itouch 6 (which fps runs slower), you still can't fully process what's happening.

and of course, the stupid no checkpoint makes it annoying to constantly have to start over just to figure out a part you can't beat...maybe if there was a checkpoint at the part where you go through the black blurb shit i could 'maybe' figure out what i'm supposed to do (i think it's knock one of the black balls into the button); but i have no friggin clue because my clones can never seem to push it far enough, and of course, i die and have to start all the way back at the beginning. why are eternal day levels now forcing people to do a 'one try' playthrough? shouldn't that be optional like most other levels? it's not like this level is a complete speed run level.

so spin it how you want...the beginning is luck, and the no checkpoints is annoying.

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey, do you have a video on how to get past the black shit part? i cant figure out how to press the damn button and i'm gonna lose it

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

really? that's how you do press the button then....by luckily getting the black ball to push against it...then you have to push your way through more black shit in hopes the screen of death doesn't kill you...

peace

Vicvic91 and <|-|!<0 like this.
  14. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Agree Dubz, pressing that button ruins this level for me, the rest is not bad after you get used to it, and pretty cool actually...

Will share a replay in Everyplay to help others but not a big fan of levels that require luck specially on the finale. where i had like 50 clones or so

Vicvic91 likes this.
  15. Vicvic91

Hey guys, no luck, just skill :)
    In the black part, there is 4 sensor zones to activate : they will open you the way to the button (white lights with red circles)
    Be careful in this black part, you will need to avoid some bombs/spikes traps.

There is a perfect way to keep all your clones grouped into the end, again 60+ is possible in this level. I'm sure about it :)

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Yeah i think i figure the button part out, you have to push the black matter to the right before you push it down... i think

17. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

The button part is absolutely mostly luck, you can only increase your chances but still luck.

Very retarded level and the fact i can't stop playing even tho i have a massive headache and pain overall and kind of want to die tell something about me.

Edit: Lol nevermind finally understood the lights

Edit: Lights didn't help as i lose a bunch of clones going after it, so my best result was doing the old way which was 53 and im done with this level

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  18. Vicvic91

You are a noob ahah :)

You missed the 1st light in this video !

You should be able to save even more clones if you avoid the 2 mines that explode in the black bubbles ;)

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  19. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yeah, me too. I tried to push many balls towards it, but it went flat and never hit:-(

20. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Lol i know i wasn't trying to get the light but keep my clones grouped, if you get 3 lights or even 2 you can push the button so it's fine