Coop Missions

Discussion in 'COOP' started by Wheat1328, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Hi @Vicvic91 I didn't see any update to the game for Android last week. Will it be this week then?

2. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Hi everyone! I just noted that the new update for Android came out. It really solved the bug in Sticky Bounce and Gadgets as I was able to get all power ups in both immediately!
    Are there any other bugged Coop missions that were corrected with this release?

Vicvic91 likes this.
  3. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

"hit nothing" in "clonecubes" still doesn`t work on iOS...why frogmind did not correct it??? WTF?

4. -Fireblade-

Hi @Vicvic91! "hit nothing" in "clonecubes" still doesn`t work on iOS why? It`s the last achievement that i can`t get(( When the next update is planning?

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

No new update is planned for now.
    But this achievement is on our list if we update the game in the next months.

n0phun and -Fireblade- like this.
  6. -Fireblade-

Thanks!

7. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Hello,

Just a week ago a bought badland goty wii u version. I'm playing coop missions with my brother for a few days. Day 1, Clones (mission save 7 clones) was very hard. We failed like 100 times, trying to save 7 clones before the last checkpoint. Now we are trying to do all missions of jungle. 2 of them are pretty easy/good, but the mission no one dies is too hard. We tried to avoid the big powerups, but it didn't work. We tried almost 3 hours to do this mission, but it's to hard. For 2 players it's really really hard, but how about three or four players. That's insane! Can somebody help me or can this be fixed. We really like this game, the quality is perfect and the levels are really fun! Hope someone can help me.

8. Vicvic91

Yeah, those missions can be hard.
    You need to know all the level perfectly, and know how to avoid the traps.
    Maybe you could check the thread of each level in this forum ? You should have many replays on how to survive in 1 try each levels : http://forum.badlandgame.com/index.php?forums/day-i.33/

Good luck btw, Jungle is the easy part :)

Bommeltje likes this.
  9. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

finally done it!!! now we need to save 20 clones omg XD

10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hey what is called no one dies??

11. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

None of the players loses all clones, at all times at least one clone of each player is alive.

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

That didn't work for me
    When I played with 2 clones, one got 7 and other got 1, but didn't get the mission
    Does it only work with 4 player?

13. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

No, the amount of players doesn't matter. So you can do it with 2 players aswell (or three or four)

14. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Anyway, how about lvl sticky bounce coop on the wii u (GOTY). How to get all powerups? This seems impossible, because we are too big to get the powerup between the saws (at the end). On ios this mission is a way easier, because the distance between the saws is greater. Can somebody help us?

IOS:

badland.jpg
    GOTY:

15. Vicvic91

Sorry for that, it's a bug in the GOTY version... But to be honest, I'm not sure this will be tweaked soon...

Bommeltje likes this.
  16. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Oh okay, thanks for helping :D

17. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Hello,

I have a question about the pausebutton of badland goty wii u. The main problem about this button, is when you press any other button, the game immediately stops and when someone accidently press a wrong button, the game quits and you lost the progress. Can this be fixed? For example only the + button to pause the game or let the host only get these controls, otherwise this would be very annoying for multiple players.:)

thanks

18. Vicvic91

We certainly put this issue to our bug database. But to be honest, we do not have any updates for Badland Linux in our near future roadmap right now. :)
    We are focused on the next games now :)

Bommeltje likes this.
  19. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Thanks! No problem, I just wanna help to improve the game I love! :)

By the way i'm working on a new level on ios (level editor), hope i can announce it soon :mrgreen:

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  20. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

so far we finished a lot of levels and missions. Except Sticky bounce and speedbounce. I think there is something wrong with the mission save 30 clones, its too hard. On my ipad this mission is save 10 clones in coop. :(
    I'm making a list of hard missions (and too hard missions), i will send it when we have done all. When I found a mission which is really too hard i will share it immediately. So everyone is warned about it and play further. :)