Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No skipping? I never got to the end so far. And to no point where I can skip. His other level 'Green' isn't easy, too, but I'm skipping towards the end.

2. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

No skipping for Brown. Just... Rage ! Haha !
    Green is hard and challenging. I think we really must follow this interesting badlander.

n0phun likes this.
  4. Vavje

NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is my Sloths !!!!!!!!!!
    I changed my phone, so I've hidden this level through a "test" level to save it !!!!!!
    Digital fox found the trick !!!!!!!!!!!! And stole MY Sloths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two months for it !!!!!!! And this f.... digital fox published it with no scrupules !!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM UPSET !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Digital Fox is horrible ! :(
    Let's delete his version next week

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

When I saw the level's name I immediately thought of pinging you. But didn't think it was actually stolen cause you're level wasn't published yet, to my knowledge. Do I get it right, your level was already available somewhere and he took it?

7. Vavje

Baksbrown likes this.
  8. Vavje

I've hidden sloth level through "Follow test" name published today. I wanted to save it cause new phone. I've hidden all things far away on left and right of screen limits. Digifox found the trick !

9. Vavje

Vicvic91 and n0phun like this.
  10. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Oops! I did think of you, Vavje, when I played this level, although I didn't know he had stolen them! Digitalfox's level should be deleted!

Vavje likes this.
  11. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea, copying is a bad thing.. he/she should have at least asked

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hey @Vavje , Digitalfox2 had sent a message saying sorry but he also says don't update sloth, instead make a new other level. Why should he do that?

Vavje likes this.
  13. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

14. Vavje

Cause he is a bad guy. His reply is an opportunist speech. I will never trust his levels anymore.

n0phun, Vicvic91 and AKAI2002 like this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea, he is said to be copied @Mr. X 's level too

16. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I'm happy that he never got any Eternal Day level. It's not going to happen now, never :)

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

We can send a level message..
    "Dude/gal if you copy anymore levels, your levels will be terminated"
    Hope that'll work for his/her mind change, maybe

18. Vavje

I thought to tell him that ED is over for him. But I can't do this. Therés so many trolls in editor. Digifox take a part of them. I wasn't prudent. It is too bad. BUT : God damn it ! My sloths will be back soon, and will get their revenge !

Bommeltje, n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  19. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Huh, you should have added more hard details in the game so no one have any suspicions........ You just ended the game straightaway. That caused the problem. We should be more careful

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  20. Vavje

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!
    Digitalfox2 has published the first part or my sloth level on it : DREAMING#BL2 (sorry, no link, I'm so upset, I can't finish it).
    On his reply level called "To Vavje", he said I musn't try to update Sloth !!! I think he really wants to irritate me and later, perhaps, other badlanders !
    Do you remember when he wanted OliverBoliver die, when Boliver copied one of his level ????????
    I don't want dogifox die, but @Vicvic91 Please let me tell him that Frogmind choices and ED are OVER for him !!!!!
    Please !

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.