Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yeah this happens sometimes to me too. Although, for me, it only crashes when I die on the part where Clony is sliding under and over the lazers in the first section. Does it happen somewhere else for you?

I hope you can still enjoy my level apart from this crashing bug! :)

Bommeltje likes this.
  2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Very near at least. I think it happened at least once shortly afterwards, at the saws, but I'm not absolutely certain.

3. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Sorry about that. :( I'm really not sure why it crashes like that. There's no more objects in that section than anywhere else in the level.
    Thankfully, it doesn't crash anywhere else in the level, at least for me. So when you master that section, you should be fine! :)

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

What the hell ? Augh! Pure hell !
    No crash for the moment. Except in my eyes.
    Edit : very good job @Rexerus ! Final part with lazers really hard . Love the link lazer/background machine.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    Rexerus likes this.
  5. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

That's the part I get annoyed,... My device is already hanging due to some unnatural reasons (maybe). +This give me creeps.. God knows when I'll finish it without problems..
    It's annoying because of my tab

(Needs some checkpoints too :) )

Baksbrown likes this.
  6. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Have you completed it @Vavje ? If you have, good job!

Don't worry, it doesn't crash anywhere else, so when you pass that point, it should be okay! I hope you can still enjoy my level though.
    Where do you think it needs checkpoints? :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Add checkpoint or reduce the speed, maybe
    But I think if it is not my tab, that'll be easy to do
    I could finish Doomsday levels in one try if it was current me and old tab (I mean when I got it) but now it can't

Oh, after the first sliding part

8. Vavje

Of course not ! I skipped all checkpoints !

Rexerus likes this.
  9. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I second this. Somebody should make a level where you can only get the secret at the end if you skipped every checkpoint before.

Rexerus likes this.
  10. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

I think I'll publish a kind-of "walkthrough" for SPAZM on everyplay later, just to help you guys understand it if you're having trouble. :)

Vavje and n0phun like this.
  11. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

It crash at every death for me. There is something going wrong with your level :)

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Oh, I now know what's the problem for me, it's the ads!!
    It's really killing my tab
    Hmm... Combined action
    I know how to skip them but I'm afraid to do so in the current condition

13. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

...and I have no idea what is wrong! o_O I would definately fix it if I could!

AKAI2002 likes this.
  14. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Just duplicated and reuploaded SPAZM hoping it would get rid of the crashing bug. It didn't :(

But anyway, here's the walkthrough video I promised! Warning: Spoilers

The first part is made easier by going in between the time-speed powerups and the lazers, as you can see at 0:40. You could also try to dodge one of the speed powerups, but it makes the falling junk harder to avoid.

If you go below the thing at 1:25, it will crush you. There is also one of three hidden buttons in this part, as seen in the video. Note that all of the hidden buttons only have to be hit once, even if you die.

To get through the part with the lazer-gates at 1:30, you have to memorize the code on the screen (^vv^^v or Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Down)

A simple puzzle. Also another hidden button in this area.

The bossfight at 2:20 does require a bit of memorization, but can definately be overcome.

A short cutseen, then some lazers to fly through. Requires a bit of memorization. Also the final hidden button.

Follow the lights! This is definately one of the harder parts of the level. Make sure to drop really early at 3:46

Wall of lazers. Requires some good flying skills!

One of the most annoying parts of the level, but pretty straightforward.

Once you reach here, you're pretty much done! Note that the way I went at 5:30 isn't the normal way, but allows you to save one extra clone. The normal way would be to hit the button below. Also as you can see, the three hidden buttons unlocked a superclone powerup!

If you guys have any questions about this, feel free to ask! :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Mr. X and AKAI2002 like this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

You exposed some buttons too... Was that secret?
    BTW, nice level, I just want to play but I cant:(

Rexerus likes this.
  16. Rexerus

Rexerus Elite Member

Yes, the buttons were secret, but that's why I said "Warning: Spoilers" :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Hi,

I just made a update of my last level trilogy. Its a little bit harder and it looks a bit better. I made the end harder, so the mission save 20 clones is too hard now. Maybe save 5 clones would be better. Tell me what you rated, think and what you would like to see in my next level i gonna make. :)

Hope you like it :mrgreen:

https://badland.app.link/EtgXnr1gOD

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Vavje likes this.
  18. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

Spazm is epic the boss fight was very cool!

Rexerus likes this.
  19. Vavje

Ah, you added a checkpoint right after starting ! Good !
    Oh ! After the squares, the gate is toooooo bouncy ! Really too bouncy ! Can't pass through.

Bommeltje likes this.
  20. Bommeltje

Bommeltje Member

Thanks :D, now the gate is less bouncier. Hope it's fine now. I saved 10 clones total, so the new mission save 5 clones is fine. I also fixed a few bugs in the level. :)

https://badland.app.link/EtgXnr1gOD

n0phun likes this.