Wheeldrop

Discussion in 'EVOLUTION' started by Vicvic91, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-06-15 à 19.13.45.png

Wheeldrop

Missions

wheeldrop-eggs.jpg

Time Trial

wheeldrop-time.jpg

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Achievement
    FIVE RED LIGHTS: Save 10 clones

Total BOTY secrets to unlock

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

vivic, is there anyway to turn off all the freezy beams at the end? i could have sworn i got all the secret little block things (they all made a noise), but only two shut off for me and i saved 9 clones (1 short of the secret achievement).

also, if you die after triggering the secret buttons (i don't know what you really call them so i'm going to call them that), do they still stay on for the remainder of the level?

3. Vicvic91

Congrats @dubz131 ! You discovered the new friend : Boty :)
    If you die, the ones you founds "die" with you : you need to 1 try the level if you want them to help you :)

dubz131 likes this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

gotcha gotcha - well that will definitely make this a nice challenge...but at least i know the real name now

'boty' was a great inclusion into the game...finally something not trying to kill you, and actually help you : )

5. Vicvic91

A bot helping Clony, something strange is happening here in the storyline @Baksbrown @Vavje ;)

6. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

The Red Eye comback is comming?! :fearscream:

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Whoop whoop...now I understand the name of the secret achievement....12 clones....but there's definite opportunity to get more

Baksbrown and Vicvic91 like this.
  8. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Level review: still haven't explored this level enough and i don't know what the secret boxes do yet even though i've found 2 of them, not sure if there's more, definitely a good level for rolling lovers, my least favorite of the bunch but still fun.
    Delay level: None, flawless gameplay
    Bugs: None found so far

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

****SPOILERS*****

you need to hit all 5 boxes to turn off the freeze beams at the very end (also, they give you more powerups to collect in certain parts that help with the clones saving/surviving)....that's how you can get 10+ clones for the secret achievement

<|-|!<0 likes this.
  10. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Game just crashed near the end. I was through the blower, rolling down with about 15 ? clones, when another superclone raced after me. The moment after it hit crash. :mad: So near the end, all (but perhaps one) Botys touched, 25+ clones. Ouch!

AKAI2002 likes this.
  11. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

this happened with me too, but with more clones........ It stuck there, more than enough time to take a screenshot, but I didnt
    I thought I'll get the achievement like easy, but didnt :(

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I have an issue with this level
    It gets stuck everytime I'm about to make my best time or save more clones
    So much lag that I'm so much annoyed:mad:
    But at least I got 1.15.083, but I know that it is not the best anyone can do
    The time to beat is 1.13.600??

edit: 1:10.___ now

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  13. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Hi !
    There is a problem at this place. Game is freezing (in Evolutin pack and online). Seems only happening when Rolly get this body size. Too big, then freezing.
    7B477620-F1A0-483F-B05D-69AE6A4B2E81.jpeg

14. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Could get a crash there last time when it was online, but it wasn’t a total freeze, instead the game went on in very, very slow motion, jolting. Tried to play on but movement wasn’t predictable. Not sure if it was the same size.

Today I got a complete crash of the game while playing this level in Evolution pack. Game just vanished. Earlier in the level, not the point of your freeze. And as I reported a crash earlier in this thread I think the level might be prone to crashes, regardless of the position in the level. @Vicvic91, is there hope it can be fixed? Can we have it online more often for a while to test it?

15. Vicvic91

Seems that the freeze/crash happens when there is Big Eye and lasers...
    Unfortunally not patch coming for this one :(

16. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Faster you roll, faster camera kills you in the last part. Unfair.