Shooting

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-07-24 à 13.13.41.png

SHOOTING
    by WEBREVH97

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-07-24 à 13.17.24.png

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

any tips on how to get 35 plus? so far my highest is 30 i think? it seems really hard to get 15 clones to the end then grab the 2 clone powerups....and i say this because the shooting things kill all your clones and then that tiny little space you have to squeeze through without getting stuck...it seems almost too hard to get atleast 15 through to get the achievement...is there a secret in this level as well?

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No secret.

Same procedure as with every level: you wait a while, then look up if @Straitorden posted a replay on Everyplay.

Voila:

Straitorden and dubz131 like this.
  4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

wow, thanks for the quick response and video.....yea, just watching that looked hard...i guess i'll just keep giving it ago every now and then

5. n0phun

The crucial thing is to get 15+ together in a group right before the end, and then not to got to quick, as the second superclone tends not to be (fully) counted else. One has to lay down there and the superclone has to come to the left. I'm at exactly 35, didn't play the level since then.

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, i don't like the 35 clone save...it's really hard to get enough clones to the end...they all die trying to get them through the small opening (screen of death)...getting the one last powerup can be a pain too as sometimes even being cautious it sucks you in before you fully get all the clones.

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

dude, i still can't get this one either and i keep playing over and over...it's just too hard to get enough clones through that TINY as opening without the screen of death killing them...the max clones i can get is 31...cmon, man

can we get an extra slow-down powerup?

AKAI2002 likes this.
  8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I could get more to the end, but my clones go upwards and gets stuck behind the plants up there.. and yea it's not so good....:confused_02:

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i freaking FINALLY got it (saved 36 clones)...but i literally restarted 100 times in a row, maybe more....everything has to work in your favor for it to work properly...all the clones have to be bunched up just right so when you go through the first opening and grab the slo-mo powerup they all stay together....then pray they don't get hit by the flying boxes with will knock them apart..then time it just right to get through the last small ass opening so you get through without your clones getting stuck at the top and the screen of death killing them off..

oh, and make sure you grab the last clone powerup JUST RIGHT, or else you'll get screwed on that as well....which happened to me when i had 15 clones the first i tried getting the mission...

AKAI2002 likes this.
  10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

The camera won't kill clones to the bottom at the end..... So after taking the above one, just loose the control and after multiplication we can make them more and we get all... My only problem is the tiny outtro and I can't play again...

11. Vicvic91

Just in time !
    You will hate me, but the tweaked missions for this level are coming on friday :)

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

:dizzy:

13. n0phun

Boooo!

dubz131 likes this.
  14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

tweaked missions for THIS level??? i finally got 36 clones and now you do it?

and what about that other level i keep bitching about that only 2 people have gotten? THAT level needs a mission tweek...change from all powerups to like all powerups but that ONE clone powerup...then we'll be good

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

You mean Mas Rapido?

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you know it!

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea good level(??) with damn missions

18. Vicvic91

Missions are now tweaked. It requires less clones to save to get the missions.
    Btw, congrats @dubz131 for your effort ! You can be proud of your saved clones on this level !

dubz131 and AKAI2002 like this.
  19. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea saving more comes is not a bad thing tho:)
    The more we save, the more we can show off:mrgreen:

20. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

aww yay...a compliment from vivic is a good way to start my friday/weekend