End Blurs

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Capture d’écran 2017-08-18 à 14.03.56.png

END BLURS
    by WEBREVH97

Missions

Mission & Clone Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube or Everyplay and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

What?? I haven't got this level get on my device
    Never released yet?

3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

damn, this is a fun level...but there must be a TON of secrets...because i swear i collected all powerups and exploded all mines but no missions...hopefully someone does a video walkthrough

AKAI2002 likes this.
  4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Yea I like the level too..... Just have to complete it without ads otherwise b nothing happens

5. Vicvic91

Hey @AKAI2002 ! You don't play BL1/BL2 with the Premium Pack unlocked ?

6. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

No no
    Poor dude no money to pay online:mrgreen:
    And yea I was gonna ask you about the premium version that is it still useful even after playing all levels
    Yes... Stupid ads kill me even most of them are skippable (I think I cracked the code for skipping it)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I collected all visible powerups, and to be sure in one try. No mission. So secrets or bugged. Upload is on Everyplay.

Mines? So far didn't luck to explode the very last, ended to small for that.

8. Vicvic91

Seems that you are not playing the latest version of the level. The final (and good one) is without "Collect all powerups" missions, but instead you can know the "collect X powerups".

Please restart your game and device and see if you can get it. :)

n0phun likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, thanks i got it....i don't get the clone save thing tho....i saved 34 twice (need 35 of course), and the easiest way is to obviously make yourself as small as possible and collect the slow powerups...however, every time i do this, it seems it has an effect on the size of the beams that go up and down in; some cases, the their closed shut so your definitely dead...but other times they are like an inch wide when i have like 50 clones at the end...theres clearly some trick here

if anyone knows what it is, please feel free to share...ive played so many times trying different variations on what i do and it doesn't seem to matter

n0phun likes this.
  10. n0phun

Exactly the same experience here. Waited for someone else to describe it, was lazy. Still have no idea how to influence the space between the beams (except, perhaps, not to go in one try or not to get too small). But after reading your post I tried it only once again and lucked, don't know why.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i have no idea what exactly needs to be done...but after playing the level for the umpteenth time, i did something right and the bars were far apart at the end and i saved 45 clones...so yea, luck for me

n0phun likes this.
  12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Wooaw!! I can't believe it!!!! I saved 55 clones in this level using my totally glitched device!!! :dizzy:Also in a casual play, so many foolishnesses can be seen
    I'll post a video soon, you can see that I lost the control most of the time
    @n0phun @Straitorden I might have broken your record if my device wasn't so lazy, so no worries for you:wink:
    Same time happy and sad:):(
    I'm sure you and @dubz131 can do better than me.. just try like what I did, + be careful at the part where the saw follows, the hanging thingy might trap if youre so small

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  13. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Left-handed playing is so hard for me... I should better practice well for that:)

I missed the powerup on the rotating gear
    Try with taking that
    I think 70 is possible in this level

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  14. n0phun

Even more, @Straitorden is at 76:

And lame n0phun finally got the mines mission. :) Don't know what was so hard about that.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Well, that's sweet as I can't play anymore just when I understood my skills.......
    Done for now I think:coldsweat::cryingcat: