Spreadsheet edit

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by AKAI2002, May 25, 2017.

1. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Is it already live in the Store?

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I always use tablet (sheets app) or PC (browser, for more complicated edits). If I try to edit from my tiny smartphone per browser nothing happens. But to the right of the top there's a pencil symbol, if I tap that I'm asked if I want to install the sheets app for editing. I don't, you might.

Arus73 likes this.
  3. n0phun

Tomorrow. Same level names as in IOS, same order?

AKAI2002 and Arus73 like this.
  4. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@n0phun
    Whenever I try to edit a cell (normal clone count cells, not those with automatic formulas) I get this very same error message that @AKAI2002 got before.
    Could you please unprotect the cells in my column so that I can edit them.
    Thank you!

5. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Exactly the same :)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  6. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Can you show us a screenshot of what you keyed in and where you keyed in? Type in what you want to enter but don't press Enter or click another cell (doing so will pop up the error message) and screenshot it.

7. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Thank you for your reply. Fact is that I am unable to type in anything in any cell. Try yourself to insert the number 1 into cell H13 for the Genesis stage. I simply cannot. As soon as I select that cell or any other it pops up the error message.

8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

9. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I am in column H on the left of you!

10. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Heh, um...I see Chico's in H, on left of me I see Azadi (is that you?) And it is N...
    Just Leave that topic
    It's getting bizarre

11. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

That's because you are looking at the iOs sheet. I'm in the Android sheet. shiV is on my left in column G and you are on my right as AKAI2002...

12. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Sorry if I made any mistake, and tell me, but I'll now just go:expressionless:
    Please don't think anything else
    Why is there conflict between us.....

Attached Files:

13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I have no idea my friend! See attached a screenshot of what I get. Maybe @FBI Light Rock or @n0phun can explain us why we get these discrepancies?

Attached Files:

AKAI2002 likes this.
  14. n0phun

Please reload. Or close and open again. I changed the order of players about 40 hours ago, Chico is deleted from Android tab. Your pic shows the old tab.

15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I mentioned this because um.. You know about super dash :)
    Was this change saved on Google drive? Cause I opened in it

16. n0phun

You have the right view. I deleted Chicos name from the Android sheet tab (as he doesn't use Android) and set your name in. What I forgot is that there was a rule that only Chico (and owner) can edit this column. I did a quick test afterwards if I can edit as non-owner, it worked, but I must have tried the wrong column. Too sleepy. I also moved Akais column more to the left, right to yours. Saw your reply this morning, but had to leave for work. Sorry for the delay.

Rule is away now, please try again and report remaining errors (there might be data validation errors, I'll scrutinize later). For now I only deleted the Chico rule, and will add Evolution next.

Arus73 and AKAI2002 like this.
  17. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Yeah I was able to input my data now, thanks.
    The only cell which is still blocked is cell H30 for stage Bomber. Please unblock it and enter number 65, thanks.
    I also note that the sum of Rush stages is wrong because it doesn't consider Doomsday.

n0phun likes this.
  18. n0phun

Both done, thanks. Please someone tell me wether the name of the first level in Warpzone is Bumped or Bumper. It's different in Sheet and Forums.
    And if you see some more small glitches like that please report.

Arus73 likes this.
  19. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

It's bumped :)
    'BUMPED'

Arus73 and n0phun like this.
  20. n0phun

Where else? Did you reload? Or did you save a copy on your drive?