Spreadsheet edit

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by AKAI2002, May 25, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

No rush at all about it : there is no timetrial mode on Android, just a time counter on each 1P levels + the Race ones from Daily Challenge.

The links are not updated for now, I will tweak them all on monday.

The Daily Challenge is an alternative mode of the 1P, it generate 1 new level each week to play, with 3 Daily Missions to play.
    Unfortunally there is no time counter on the Daily Challenge, so we can get the timer only for the lesderboards of the racing levels (clonesavior levels from Daily Challenge only shows clone leaderboards)

Rush is another 1P mode, and there is no time counter at all for those levels. Only a distance to beat (0% to 100%) and the clone leaderboard). :)

2. Vicvic91

@n0phun
    I guess the Daily Challenge could be like a 1P mode similar to the iOS Multiplayer mode (1 level per day, best scores disapears at the end of each event).

Maybe it's better for me to just craft a specific sheet for this game mode...
    I will try that today !

3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

So, no Daily Challenge at the end of the Android Timetrial tab needed, and no Rush? Changes you NEED me for are made?
    There are still some changes needed in the counting of medals, awakening has to be added into the formula there.

4. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@n0phun @FBI Light Rock
    Could you please unprotect the cells for the Evolution pack levels in Android? I cannot input anything in those. Thanks!

5. n0phun

Done, please try again. This was a bit more tricky to find.

Arus73 likes this.
  6. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

It works, thanks!

7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Problem with greenzone timetrial
    It says the minimum time is 0:00:11.800, but that is clearly impossible
    is it different in ios, or is it 0:01:11.800?

8. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Also, unstable
    It is written that the minimum is 23s
    Please check on that one too

9. n0phun

Ignore the values for now, they're copied from Jungle (IOS). 11.800 is from Clonefall. And so on. I can't fix them as I don't have BL2 for Android. Thought Vicvic91 already did it. @Vicvic91 please change them, also Awakening values are empty.

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  10. Vicvic91

Thanks @n0phun @AKAI2002 !
    The TIMETRIAL MODE doesn't really exist for the Android game, it's an iOS exclusive game mode.
    You can try to beat the iOS "time to beat" (I just removed the Awakening/Jungle/Warpzone that doesn't exist on the iOS game), but it will not unlock any TIMETRIAL BADGE on the Android game.
    So yeah, most of the Awakening/Jungle levels doesn't have any "time to beat" because they are totally different version from the iOS game.

Btw @n0phun, thanks for you help on everything related to the spreadsheet, it's really helpfull !
    Everything is ok, let's keep the Daily Challenge as you added it. :)

Just few feedbacks :
    . seems that the total of Awakening pack on Android Timetrial doesn't works with the color system
    . in the iOS Online Mode spreadsheet, could you move @McSketchy to the left so it's easiest to compete against ?

Thanks !

n0phun and McSketchy like this.
  11. n0phun

Okay, was beginning to think that because of an earlier post from you and from AKAI2002's questions, he would have seen the real value to beat if it were shown in his game.

I'm thinking that I should decide on the open values for the Android players. Because I so absolutely suck at IOS Time Trial, it would be nice to give them some impossible tasks. :cool_02:

I'll answer to the rest of your post later.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

Feel free to create insane time to beat for Android players ! :p

n0phun likes this.
  13. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

:fearscream::fearscream:

How are my times though? I think they are good enough
    Please tell I almost struggled to get thoseo_O

14. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Thanks @Vicvic91. I am no longer lurking in the shadows.
    I am currently prepping for Hurricane Irma to arrive. Wish me luck.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  15. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Ok ok be careful
    I haven't experienced a hurricane but have seen vids

16. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Most of the time it is a lot of media hype and the storm doesn't make it to land, but when a big one does hit, mother nature's power is humbling. Irma is strongest ever recorded in the Atlantic, so it could bring big destruction.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I saw it in the discovery channel, of the hurricane Katrina
    And lots and lots of tornadoes
    And about Irma I read now in Google:oops:

18. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Hi @n0phun I was trying to enter the value 52 in cell H22 (stage Momentum), but that gave me an error. It seems that there is a limit for that cell which should be deleted. Thanks

AKAI2002 likes this.
  19. n0phun

Done.

20. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

52?:eek: