Will BADLAND 2 come to Steam?

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by JuSan, Oct 5, 2017.

1. JuSan

JuSan New Member

I've seen BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition exist in Steam. Is it possible in the future to have BADLAND 2 (even possibly GOTY edition) on Steam as well? I'd love to have it for PC.

2. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @JuSan !
    Welcome to the forum :)

Unfortunally, no BL2 steam version is coming in the near future.
    We are now focusing on our next games :)

Baksbrown likes this.
  3. JuSan

JuSan New Member

That's a shame. But you mentioned "in the near...". So is there a chance it will still appear on Steam once you're no longer preoccupied? Also care to share what the next game is?

4. Idan1985r

Idan1985r New Member

Hi, I must say I enjoy playing the first BADLAND on multiplayer on steam and on playstation very much. But we've all grown to BADLAND 2 by now, so I can only imagine the developers don't think it'll be profitable because maybe the steam version of the first BADLAND wasn't very profitable, but I since having a the family play together on the couch in front of the tv is a timeless thing which will never be replaced by single player on mobile - I give you a warm suggestion to put the time into porting it to steam and put the price much higher this time. Since you know you gonna sell much less than mobile, but still need to put a lot of effort into the porting, but the players who want it like we do, we just really want it so we'll pay a higher price too! now that nearly every person on earth at least saw BADLAND once, I think it's entirely reasonable what I'm saying... put a higher premium on a relatively neiche product as BADLAND 2 for steam. and also change something about the marketing strategy and ads. yes the game speaks for itself, but it doesn't work like that with steam games on desktop. Thanks so much, we love you!!!