Android Badland 2 game progress gone

Discussion in 'SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS' started by Cdk9, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Cdk9

Cdk9 Member

I am a bit frustrated because after playing Badland 2 on my Android device for several days, just when I am few levels in in Frost, my whole progress has disappeared after an app crash. Now I am curious to know if the progress is saved online in Google Play Games? I have enabled it right from the beginning. How do I restore it?

2. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

You should be able to restore it by opening the app and allowing it to connect to Google Play.

3. Cdk9

Cdk9 Member

OK, since it didn't want to restore the progress despite being connected to Play Games, I have decided to uninstall and reinstall the app again. Then, after reconnecting to Play Games, it did restore some progress, but only a bit less than half of my progress. What should I do?

4. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey Cdk9, thanks for contacting us.
    Can you send us more detail about your device model and your os version at support@frogmindgames.com ?
    We will help you resolving this issue.

5. Cdk9

Cdk9 Member

Ok, no problem, I have written an email and described the problem there.

6. Corran

Corran Well-Known Member

Looks like your getting help from the the pros. Farewell.

7. Raistanis

Raistanis New Member

I got a similar problem. All of a sudden I lost all my progress. It happened twice already. After the first time I got the premium hoping it will not happen again. However it just did. I am using my Google account from the beginning and an android device. Logging in to my Google account via options in badland 2 does not help... Any idea how to retrieve my progress?

8. Raistanis

Raistanis New Member

It got fixed. I did not do anything I just decided not to touch anything and wait... I wrote to technical support but they did not reply yet. I am still interested in knowing why I got the problem. I will pos it here if they reply.

9. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I also got the same problem before and it happens often sometimes
    And I knew it'll be okay later
    Sorry that I didn't mention that here earlier