Cubeception

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Abi

Abi Member

Thank you!!!
    I really appreciate that... and don't worry about video quality. The important thing is that you're helping me and others badlanders! : )

Again, thank you.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

nice vid, man....this level kicks my ass...i'm able to get 100-120 usually, but i just can't be consistant...that DAMN freeze beam kills off all my clones...i really, really want to raise my score from 130....i saw your got 160 something in online - that's amazing

3. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Found a bug. 313E0635-A807-4A0F-94D5-E5926CDE4CAC.jpeg

4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

The end-game clone counter is bugged. It counts all clones that went into the exit pipe AND frozen clones that didn't make it to the exit pipe. It's a bug we've talked about in some other threads before.

5. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Thanks !

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey fbi, you are good at time trials...any chance you know of a walkthrough on beating the time trials for this level and others? i've only gotten 25 so far, and a lot are really hard that i wonder how the heck it's able to beat the time

7. FBI Light Rock

25? 25 seconds? U meant in online time trial?

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i meant i've gotten 25 time trial levels completed overall (now 26)...but i was just looking for tips/walkthrough on specific levels as i'm having trouble with quite a few

9. FBI Light Rock

Ohhhhh ok, which ones you need help with?

10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

thanks, and i'm up to 30 levels beat now.

it seems like most levels it's about not dieing once and making sure to never lose momentum...but like 'bigferno' i have no clue (i mean, i just BARELY got first place in that level and you basically have to not mess up anything to do that), and i'm still like 2 seconds off - that's crazy.

then there's the gauntlet where i'll head straight up as fast as i can dodging the blades but i come up a second short

11. FBI Light Rock

Some levels is about restarting at checkpoint after you cross it since you need a certain size/speed before that but require a reset after that.

For Gauntlet, its about finding the optimal path. Hint: You can hold both sides of the screen almost all the time, but only need to let go one side for a fraction of a second before holding that side again. You also need to grab a Small powerup on your way up too. The superclone powerup is not recommended but it's fine if you still take it.

I still can't nail Deminer, that level's a real b*tch to pilot the cannon. Not that I've been trying recently but it's the only level that i left to beat.

dubz131 likes this.
  12. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

You should post an attempt. Maybe the rest of us can see what you’re doing. If there’s any trick to operating that crazy cannon.

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well, i finally was able to get the time trial so i'm done with that level...but if i get a chance i'll try to do this to help others that may have this same issue

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Thanks!!! those are good tips!! never would have thought about restarting at a checkpoint to get the size you need for better speed

15. Flamingjazz

Flamingjazz Hardcore Gamer Moderator

I meant of Deminer but that sounds good. :)

16. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I did it in 5.666s and someone, probably Vicvic has done in less

And yep I'm .5 s away from challenge n bigferno with 24.45s

About deminer try to go to the right side of the screen, which allows you to pass quick in under 5s
    But Vicvic said use the flamethrower, which is in the right side and there's no video of using the flamethrower

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

no clue how you guys do it, honestly...the flame thrower sucks imo...the flame doesn't take out all the sticky stuff so your sides end up getting stuck...i've always had better luck not using it

AKAI2002 likes this.
  18. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I guess I asked him for a video of the flamethrower gameplay but well, it's been a long time and everybody forgot:mrgreen:

19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Saved those 200+ for you Vic! 206

AKAI2002 likes this.