BL2 Online Account reset to 0

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by McSketchy, Oct 17, 2018.

1. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

My BL2 Online account was Rank 70 and Score approx 1.2m. Here is a screenshot as the Score dropped to 0 and Rank dropped to last place. I have no idea what happened, just that my account was reset. At first I though my Game Center account was unlinked and the data was lost, but then I realized the counters showed my score dropping from where it was, so the starting point data must have been stored somewhere. Is there any way to get my account back? I've tried restoring my iPad to previous date, and logging in on another device, but neither worked.

[​IMG]

2. Milhouse

Milhouse New Member

oh man.. I hope this can get fixed for you!

edit: You still show as being ranked at 76 on my screen approx 1.2m, not sure if that's helpful to know in troubleshooting the problem..

3. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

Thanks @Milhouse. I guess we’ll see what FM says. BTW, you should join les morts tribe in Badland Brawl. We have a few BL2 online players and have been #1 rank for quite some time. But we will need more good players to compete after global launch. We are usually full, but DM me in discord if you want to join and I will kick someone to make room. I’ll also drop the minimum trophy limit for you if needed.

Milhouse likes this.