Intruders Race

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by Vicvic91, Jul 2, 2017.

?

What's the best for this level Level ?

1. . Play with the bouncing Zombie Clony : if you touch a bomb he will not be able to activate Boty

2. . Play normally with only Clony

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

I would love to see the zombies remain. They are a brilliant addition to the game play.

RocksInMyHead likes this.
  2. RocksInMyHead

RocksInMyHead Elite Member

As many forum members as possible need to come to the Intruders Race thread and vote whether they want the Zombie Clones to stay or go so we get an accurate representation. You'll see the place to vote at the top of the thread. Thanks!

3. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Even though I don't get to play this, I like the idea of zombies:)

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Uh ? 09 ?
    79BB6EDA-1DB3-4408-A897-84D01D53C847.jpeg

5. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

6. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No need to hack for getting values below 10 secs here, have a look at the spreadsheet, even I did that, and there are better results. Too tired to try and upload a video now.

7. McSketchy

McSketchy Active Member

I believe Vavje is referring to the account name of player #9

8. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Ah ! Ah ! Lol. I didn’t notice it.

9. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

Game doesn't save replays properly for Intruders Race. Seems to be a bug. So no vid.

Negative time.
    Intruders Race.png

AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.
  10. n0phun

Congrats! Your third level with a negative time, if I didn't miss one.

Never got a real replay here, too, definitely a bug. A shame, wanted too see how you did it. Too lame to chase your shadows today.

AKAI2002 and primesgenato like this.
  11. primesgenato

Thx n0phun. I skip the first 2 botys for this level. This allows me to get a time of around 40s or lower. So you'll need 40 clones for negative time.

Yep my third negative time. Maybe Esc 0.5 is possible next, though extreme luck is needed.:mrgreen:

n0phun likes this.
  12. n0phun

Sometimes it works to watch the replay more than once. Second or third time watching can give you the "real" replay. So if you record all of it you can shorten the vid afterwards to the real part. Just lucked to do this with a lame 13.xxx run, not worth uploading.

primesgenato likes this.
  13. primesgenato

cool. i'll try that in future.

14. primesgenato

Video for negative time.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  15. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Almost did a negative time but with a 45 seconds run, which means i saved about 44? i played it normally disabling all the fires but i love how primesgenato does it, much better specially with the freaking annoying bug that doesn't disable the fires even tho you can hear the sound effect of the enabled boty

16. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Negative Club

joined the negative club, now FM needs ro upgrade the game and include negative counter

AKAI2002, primesgenato and n0phun like this.
  17. n0phun

Just put 0:00:00.001 into the sheet. ;-) I don't think FM will do any updates for BL or BL2.

Ah, @Smurphina joined the club, too.

And, by the way, I have no idea how you guys do this level. And I have watched @primesgenato's video. Sigh.

18. primesgenato

Damn, 3 negs in one race. First time I've seen that.

Welcome back, <|-|!<0. Been a while eh? I see you're dominating the yellow clone levels as usual. :cool_02:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.
  19. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

Kinda back yeah, i wonder why you don't play the clone saving levels, cause you clearly are good in saving clones as seen in the intruders replay, was always curious about this

AKAI2002 likes this.
  20. primesgenato

Well since I have a bit more time thanks to stay-at-home-covid, I may fiddle with the yellow levels soon. I've always found the blue races more exciting though.

BTW you can probably get neg times too with Gauntlet Race thanks to your clone prowess.

<|-|!<0 and AKAI2002 like this.