Audio bug with Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Z-Rabbit, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Z-Rabbit

Z-Rabbit New Member

Just downloaded Badland today, haven't had the opportunity to play it, because of this annoying glitch. It goes like this:

If I startup the game with Bluetooth off, audio sounds fine. If I turn on my Bluetooth headset, it immediately gets all distorted, almost as if it's playing the audio twice, resulting in this weird distortion. If I turn off the Bluetooth, it persists through the phone's speakers. Killing the process and restarting the game with no Bluetooth works fine.
    I often am in a very noisy environment, so I'd really prefer to be able to use my Bluetooth headset.

Any ideas?

2. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

@Vicvic91, please assist. :)

3. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Hey @Z-Rabbit !
    Thanks for reporting this issue. We are investigating on it, I will answer you when we will found what's wrong. :)

Can you just tell me :
    . What's your device model ?
    . What's your OS version ?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  4. Z-Rabbit

Z-Rabbit New Member

It's an LG G5, running Android 6.0.1

5. Xanaxbarz

Xanaxbarz New Member

I'm also experiencing this exact issue.

OnePlus One
    Android 6.0.1

6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

This has been known issue for the audio library we are using. We have been investating whether there is a way to fix it but currently we haven't found a fix. :/

7. Xanaxbarz

Xanaxbarz New Member

Thanks for the update!

8. Title101

Title101 New Member

Is there any update to this issue. This was posted almost 10 months ago but it appears that it still hasn't been addressed yet. I tried playing it yesterday on the Samsung Galaxy S8+ that I purchased recently along with some high-end Bluetooth headphones and was disheartened to see that the issue has still not been addressed yet. Badland 2 appears to not suffer from this problem.

9. James Kirkpatrick

James Kirkpatrick New Member

I'm in the same boat with both Badland and Badland 2. Google Pixel 2 phone. Using BT headphones. Especially lame because my phone does not have a headphone jack!