Aurora

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

AURORA
    by @Mr. X

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

dubz131 likes this.
  2. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

The final part, anyone knows how to open the upper path?
    Or a clue pls? I'm not a good secret finder.

3. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Dismiss what I asked. I found it, thx.
    Good fast-paced clone saving level, though it is a little bit common today... The missions still require a few more plays to get, for now I still didn't get 55 clones, trying to save more

4. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Great level. Love it !
    I saved 3 at first ! Lol. Can't open the upper path, too.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. Marcellkardos

Marcellkardos Member

Help! I cant find the upper path!
    I can see a button though before but I cant get close to it! Thanks for helping!

6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, how do you hit that stupid button? i'm able to get there and get clones on top of it but even being small there's no opening...

edit: i found a secret at the beginning for those who need help...if you fly up to the top and slide backwards you get a small powerup

7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ew....even with the secret i can only get a total of 39 clones....it goes way to fast and it's impossible to dodge any of the speed powerups

i like fast levels - but not a fan of speedrun levels where you have to collect a lot of clones and dodge this and that and maneuver PERFECTLY in order to beat the objectives...my total is now up to 44 (11 well below the final objective) and it was really hard just to get that many...the problem is when you get to the button, you'll have a lot of clones but you have to drop down to make sure you hit the button and the screen of death kills pretty much all but 3-5 (for me anyways) and if the screen of death doesn't kill em, the blades will...so then you get your 10x clone multipliers (only 4 of them)...so there ya go...44 clones...so you have to get to that part with atleast 15+ clones or you're screwed (not to mention you could lose clones at the end with more spinning blades and the lasers)....unless there's another secret i'm missing here, that objective is unreachable as of now

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  8. Vicvic91

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you're really good at doing that...it reminds me of the level 'premonition'...i just couldn't get the last mission for the life of me even with the secret, but i somehow pulled it off ONCE after hundreds of attempts...i have a feeling that's how this level will go...but we shall see

edit: awww man, 20 seconds after i post this i got 53! haha..i tried to mimic everything you did if only 2 clones had lived...

edit 2: i dunno man, just an obversation but i see your high total is only 58 clones...and you are one of the elite players and clone savors...so that you only beat by 3 is kind of telling of the difficulty of the last mission...just my opinion..almost feels like it should be 50 clones...but i guess lets see how many people can get it and maybe i'm wrong

edit 3: alright, I'm wrong...just got 59..but wow, that seemed like luck...I've never been the best clone savor so

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  10. Mr. X

Mr. X Elite Member

I wonder if anyone could find the small POWERUP if I didn't put those particles?

11. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MISTER!

Jk, amazing level.

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

It's the good choice.
    Now a lot of players will found it :)

13. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

All tricks revealed !
    Well done for the 58.

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i honestly found it by guessing...i didn't even notice the particles (not until wayy after i collected it about 5x)...i just flew up there thinking 'why is there all that space up there and can i get up there?'...i thought there might be a button or something to turn off the lazers at the end, but when i got the small powerup i knew that had to be the secret to collecting enough clones to beat the 3rd mission

15. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Most of us here should have anticipated this level as the next upcoming Eternal Day for the week. Prior to that, Vicvic had already posted a video of it after the previous Friday & before this ED level. Yeap, this is the video. Notice how the end of the video shows the 3 eggs already...

Lesd on that, this level is pretty fun as a clone saving level. Though the first part of the speedrun is a brutal massacre of clones by those triangle emitters. :mrgreen: It also features a nice secret at the start! Well, I kinda cheated and knew the secret from the start due to Vicvic's video. :)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  16. Vicvic91

Okok, I will take care about this now you are tracking me ;)

17. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Haha, sometimes i look through Everyplay videos in my free time so it just happens that i chanced upon your video. :mrgreen: Either way, you know me, Vicvic, I don't always play games the normal way heheh.:mrgreen:

Vicvic91 likes this.
  18. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

I hate this. 46, mess, mess, mess, 50, mess, mess, mess, ..., 52, 53. Everytime there is "New Clone Record!" displayed I hope it's 55 now, but it isn't. And Shiv somehow got 69.

Can't I just get 2 extra clones for intense video studies? Please?

AKAI2002 and dubz131 like this.
  19. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes you should!

n0phun likes this.
  20. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

How is it possible to save 69 clones here??

n0phun likes this.