Badland Multiplayer.

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Wheat1328, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Wheat1328

Wheat1328 Ultimate Survivor Moderator

[​IMG]

Badland Multiplayer

BADLAND features a highly original local multiplayer for up to four players playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about survival of the fittest with no rules in the BADLAND forest. It’s completely okay to push your rivals to spinning circular saws in order to survive.

Levels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ben Thumbs

Ben Thumbs Clone Master Moderator

This is a replay of some of my students playing Badland 4 x Multiplayer in the level WOODQUAKE:

Awesome finishing move! :lol:

3. grandmort

grandmort Elite Member Moderator

Lol, they should really make BADLAND playable via WiFi and so we can play against each other across the globe! :D

4. Ben Thumbs

Yeah that would be awesome, but unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen because games like this that require immense precision in parts hardly ever get global multiplayer due to lag issues. Experiencing lag and it causing you to lose against an online opponent (often over and over again) is incredibly frustrating as I'm sure you know.

5. Ben Thumbs

Haha I have finally been able to complete a complete level by myself.

6. Ben Thumbs

Yep! :mrgreen:

Playing by yourself sure makes it a challenge. :lol:

7. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Yeah, saw your tweet on twitter today. Nicely done. I missed the last (big) powerup yesterday. But for now I'm out of this and back to scoring, at least I hope so.