Button Rush

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 13, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.png

BUTTON RUSH
    by @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

NO!!! HOW CAN I SAVE 19 clones(buttons)? I need some video walkthrough cause this is seemingly impossible.
    I hope Fbi light rock doesn't see this.

Vicvic91 and dubz131 like this.
  3. Hráč

Hráč Active Member

IMG_20160505_134057.jpg
    It isn't hard. I spent about 10 minutes on it.

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

sooo uh...do i even need to bitch about this 'level'?

cmon vivic, are you punishing us? it's not that it's a bad 'level' (a cool party-type 'level' where you can see who can get the most i guess)...but the third achievement of 19 clones....really?

im stoppin at 18 i think and spare myself the losing of my mind

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

not hard my ass...i got the first two achievements fine...but i literally stayed up to 1 am last night replaying and replaying the level trying to hit every button after button and the most i can get is 18 clones....i always miss some stupid button due to some nonsense even though i stay as low as possible (while trying multiple strategies of letting my clone roll on a few buttons then tapping to jump up on the next one, repeat, etc.) and then when i finally do get all the buttons i immediately die by the laser...it's all about timing on starting with the right button and ending with the right button and it's just not worth it, imo

blah

Vicvic91 likes this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

it hard bro...i'm with you

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. Vicvic91

I got it, so you can have it too. :)
    My strategy : don't start with the 1st button you can. Try to wait 2-3s seconds before, the circle is not regular and there is "part" where is more easy to rush the 19 buttons without any problems !
    I'm pretty sure you always miss the 19th button because there is this little difference in the position of the button that always make you miss it ! Try to start on it and enjoy :)

dubz131 likes this.
  8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you always so helpful, vivic :)

edit: i know exactly where to start hitting the buttons and i can make it all the way around to get 19 but the laser always kills me

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  9. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Nope, too late! Saw it and hate that last mission. The hell?!?!

Haven't spent much effort to get it yet, but I'll try again soon. :)

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  10. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

That the whole point of button rush.

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

well yea, but depending on where you start hitting the buttons you could get even less....it's hard just to get the other 2 achievements as well, and getting a total of 18 clones which i'm stuck at...the point is i feel i'm doing everything right/that I should be doing but i still end up dying....so there's the question, how the hell do you get 19 buttons pressed without the last laser killing you?

someone needs to post a video

12. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i've spent like a total of 4 hours trying to get this...restart after restart...it's getting pathetic (already is pathetic)

i really have nothing new to offer to the strategy either...it's starting to come down to luck of not dying once you get that last button (which in itself isn't easy to get)...thats why i want to see a video of someone doing it so i can see which button they start with....obviously you want the last laser to be the one slanted to the right (which i've done a couple times), but i still end up dying because my clone doesn't pull up fast enough...so i'm at a loss

damn this mission to hell

heck, the next eternal level might as well be the baksbrown admirer (which should include the text and all)

Vicvic91 likes this.
  13. Vicvic91

If you can push the last button without duing, is probably because :
    . you don't end the best 19th button (some lasers are more easy to avoid than others)
    . you don't brush the button : no need to push it entirely, just need to touch it a little and it will activate

But you are close to get it, it's like a Flappy Bird level, so difficult to get but you will be so happy to get it ! :)

14. Vicvic91

There is also a lucky way to get this mission, but you will hate me if I told you that I just replayed this level 3 times to get this video :)

dubz131 likes this.
  15. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

Exactly!

16. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

that is SOOO cheating :mrgreen::):(:mad::confused_02::cool_02::eek:o_O

17. 4slann

4slann Member

Finally after hours of trying I did it :mrgreen:

Here is my way to solve this level

Here is my stragegie:
    Just tap the screen to start. And then push 3 buttons. (0:06)
    Then when you fly up and push 2 buttons. (0:09)
    When they are beneath you again push 3 buttons (0:11). This is very important because when you don't push 3 buttons you will miss one. (In the video I've pushed 4 buttons. That's also okay) (The laser form the second buttons shows a bit to the right)
    Then you just push the other buttons when they are beneath you.
    At the end you need 2 or 3 buttons unpushed. So you can push then all together and fly in the middle before the laser kills you.
    Sorry it's a bit hard to explain but with the video and the strategie and many many tries it should work.

Hope this helps

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    dubz131, Vicvic91 and Straitorden like this.
  18. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

This mission is for experts.
    I'd rather set the missions to 12/15/18 clones, and the last clone for those top players who wanna challenge themselves.

dubz131 likes this.
  19. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

AN ATARCTIC BOY STUCK AT HIS OWN LEVEL BECAUSE OF A TRICK BY VICVIC
    Too long for a newspaper title.
    Pls help me in shortening the length, I'm too bad at English.
    (EDIT: Found a grammatical error.)

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Vicvic91 likes this.
  20. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

HOW CAN YOU BE SO LUCKY?! I always got squeezed to death and had never escaped in THAT situation!