Delude

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

image.jpeg

DELUDE
    by @V⭕LTIAC

Missions

image.jpeg

Clones Saved
    Add your own Clone Counts into the Clone Saving Spreadsheet

2. Good_Smile

Good_Smile Active Member

Puzzles are cool, i really enjoyed them, but this place sucks balls is WAY too hard, had to use skip checkpoint to pass it. I really don't understand why people create easy parts during the whole level, and then they make an impossible one. The level is not so fun because of it >_>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    dubz131 likes this.
  3. MisterM

MisterM Elite Member

so true, i couldn't pass it either.

4. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

This guy has some nice levels. Underground impresses me!

5. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I would agree, as I literally tried a hundred times to get pass that part the first time I played Delude (that was back in the level world though). But I must say, after I played it again in Eternal Day, it's so much easier. Here's my replay, hope it will help you! Remember to get the 2 Clonys across first before the Cuby as the forward camera momentum will push Cuby forward. The 2 Clonys should be propelled into the ceiling where you can hold them until Cuby passes them.

That level is awesome as well! But it's harder than Delude. I really love the design and effects of Delude though. The thunder effects were awesome! The way he used to achieve this effect is quite ingenious!

Hráč and dubz131 like this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

agreed...even after 100 tries, i can get the damn square box and the other 2 clones out and ready to go but trying to drop the square clone down without the screen killing off at least one of your other clones is near impossible...it's like why? why make something so hard? i genuinely liked this level up until this part.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Saving clones here though, is not fun and mostly luck based. You have to see how the first 10 clones get spawned. If undesirable, restart checkpoint. And you almost never get the perfect fleet shape.

After which, you must skillfully pick up the rest of the superclone powerups such that the clone inside the thick mess is somewhere in the middle at the back or front of the fleet gets the superclone powerup. The clone fleet will thus expand horizontally, and not vertically. Any attempt to use any walls will break the fleet apart. Saved 40 clones, and this is too frustrating for me to save all possible 41 clones. :(

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, after finally beating that impossible part - i'm so relived to get past that part that i was more than happy to just finish the level with getting 2 out of 3 missions (and getting 35 clones total)...getting the clones is pretty much luck..if there's a way to bump against something so they stretch horizontally then that would help, but i didn't see anything to do that with

edit: haha, I love your determination though...here you are trying to get all the clones while I'm still trying to beat the level in 3 tries or less...my hats off to you, sir :)

another edit: sorry, don't want to clutter the board with multiple posts so I will post again in here....I would actually say getting the square clone part is the biggest luck part of the level...it's really all about how the 2 clones get shot out and the box clone...I figured out the screen seems to go faster if they 'shoot out' quicker...I don't know how to explain it, but this is basically how I figured out how to beat it (after several attempts of course)...if you can keep the screen moving slower and like fbi said, keep the box guy out in front then it's 'possible'...but even if you do all that right, THEN you have to perfectly drop the box clone down to hit the button and HOPE the screen moving doesn't kill one of your other clones...now once you do this properly, those 2 clones you have need to move their asses to get to the BOTTOM chute (yea, don't use the top one or you will be forever pissed like I was - what a cheat!)...and once you get past the bottom chute part, you are now basically caught up with the screen so to say and you are clear to go through the rest of the level...just make sure one clone goes up to hit the button...oh and the ball thingy at the end is kind of challenge at first try (just let your clone roll on top of it like fbi video to slow it down and get in front of it)

9. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

RLY? I beat that part in one try!
    Well I hadn't retried, maybe that attempt is all of luck

dubz131 and Vicvic91 like this.
  10. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

I have this part in 1 try too, eheh :)

dubz131 likes this.
  11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

damn, you are one of the greats

after a lot of trying over and over, i finally seem to have found my own strategy that works 95% of the time (sometimes the clones don't end up where you want them to)...but any way, it is definitely hard but doable if you replay the shit out of it and get a strategy for yourself (or maybe just luck? that works too).

i'll one try this level later, but as of now it took me 2 tries (as i did die on the inital run)...it seems easier to beat that part from the checkpoint for some reason...(maybe it's just me)

so now that i beat it....gorgeous level with very cool effects - pleasing to the eye (the name in the beginning was very cool); and different/fun puzzles - which is always a nice change and it has a decent amount of clones you can save which i need :)

12. JNeal134

JNeal134 New Member

The 3 guy puzzle was easy: just turn them all into blocks. What really flips my s**t here is how i keep getting stuck in the tunnel after the slo mo lazers and have to do it all over again SLO MO >.< they really should add a checkpoint

13. <|-|!<0

<|-|!<0 Dr. Doomsday

You can't complain about getting stuck while you are in square mode if you CHOOSED to go as squared when you were suppose to go normal.

InterludeDude likes this.
  14. V⭕LTIAC

V⭕LTIAC Active Member

I actually have updated this level a while ago. The camera now follows you in the 3 clone part you love so much.

Vavje and CUBE MAN OFFICIAL like this.
  15. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

wOw ! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS LEVEL !!!
    With skipping checkpoint. This one with two clones and one cube. Aaaaaarrrh !

AKAI2002 and Vicvic91 like this.
  16. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Sadly I didn't pass this checkpoint. I can't also skip checkpoints
    Everything Till that has become so easy because of this

17. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Hell yeah! I passed here without skipping:sunglasses:

18. Vavje

Vavje Clone Master Beta tester

Aaaaah ! Finally...

19. AKAI2002