Frost (iOS)

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

@dubz131
    Unfortunally, you will need to get those 700 missing clones in the first 50 levels eheh.
    Because this "Warpzone 2" pack is going to be very different, and for sure not a clonesavior one. :)

And about the achievements...
    Just prepare yourself as you will probably hate me with the next "surprises" there will be there.
    Just a teaser ? It could be related to a doosmday mode, but not like in BL1 :)

dubz131 likes this.
  2. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

sigh, i figured the new 'special achievements' would be really hard; but at least i only need 15 more clones to get to 3,300...so that'll make 700 to go...i think i can do it

and the special achievements will just take extra practice...hell, i never thought id get that 100 clone one or the beam me up

3. Vicvic91

4. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Aha!! Thanks to all the evolution levels allowing major chances to save clones I am proud to say I passed 4K with authority....and there's plenty more to get.....I can't believe you doubted me, vivic :)

And so far the 2 secret achievements I'm having trouble with is 'esc' with 31 clones and 'skateboarder'....all in good time tho

I've had a blast getting the new achievements tho - so very good choices....I guess I've just gotten better than I thought

5. Vicvic91

I will be honest with you, the "Warpzone 2" pack was a really different idea than the "Evolution" one. More competitive, with only 10 racing levels, but at the end it was not so fun to replay after getting the missions.
    Then I started to work with Boty's friends :)

dubz131, AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.
  6. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

so glad you did, my friend...tons of replay value

Vicvic91 likes this.
  7. Vicvic91

Oh @<|-|!<0 !
    There is 1 more speed powerup now. You should be able to save a lot more clones now :)

8. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

i honestly don't find the speed powerup any easier : /