Fury Road 0.5

Discussion in 'FASTEST TIME TO FINISH' started by Vicvic91, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

67B2870E-D17A-4190-A994-742A6F649227.jpeg

FURY ROAD 0.5

Missions

online-fastest.jpeg

Online Level Records and Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your online records to the Online Records Tab of the spreadsheet!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2018
  2. primesgenato

primesgenato Well-Known Member

Here's a 29.366s run.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    n0phun likes this.
  3. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Clap clap. Knew 32.xxx wouldn’t be good enough, then chased after you were at 30.xxx. But this ...
    At least I’m getting better at skipping the big powerup, at first I didn’t know how to do it deliberately, now it works more often.

primesgenato likes this.
  4. primesgenato

Yeah skipping that powerup is the key. There's still another trick you can do if you fail that part. Do a "checkpoint" just before jumping onto the floating button. Then instead of jumping right, move left to get the smaller powerup to reduce your size again. This move is tricky as you may go off screen. Here's a vid.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  5. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

Thanks, didn’t know this one. But I suck at using checkpoints and I think one will lose a second or two doing it, so it won’t help against you. Though it is funny, especially if the clone vanishes and the small powerup is drawn into sight.

You’re really a master at using the checkpoints, as was mentioned in the forums already a year ago. I would never have thought about this one.

primesgenato likes this.
  6. primesgenato

26.933s

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.