Promote Your Levels Here!

Discussion in 'FROGMIND'S CHOICE & CONTESTS' started by Vicvic91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Well-Known Member

Do I get bragging rights too? I'm just kidding, but seriously, Congragulations on beating it.

2. n0phun

n0phun Master of Disaster Moderator

No pro gaming here, just repetition and - sometimes - patience. ;-) Still 8 behind you, and not enough time, so I think a mission with 75 is really ambitious. Yes, 80 might be possible, for @Straitorden and @<|-|!<0. Not me, at least not now. Perhaps if @Vicvic91 brings this to ED.

3. n0phun

Clap, clap! Didn't really count, but seemed to me that you even got the mission to stay within 25 tries.

Still didn't reach the end. So much for pro gaming.

4. n0phun

Look at his profile page, Mar 17 entries.

Baksbrown likes this.
  5. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

What do you mean by the end? I thought the end tube WAS the end. o_O

6. n0phun

_I_ didn't reach the end. You did, otherwise Everyplay doesn't allow recording.

7. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Everyplay does allow recording. I've made a bunch of videos and recordings with it.

8. n0phun

Of levels you did not play to the end?

9. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Oh, those are just my upcoming levels. That's why I cut them off. I play through levels made by others, but you need to dig a little deeper.

10. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

Well, let's me also brag too.
    One try, he-heh :sunglasses:

AKAI2002 and n0phun like this.
  11. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Noice m8 :cool_02:

12. Typhlosion

Geez, when I see you people beat it so easily, it makes me feel like an amateur, even though I been playing for 3 years and creating for 2 years.

13. Typhlosion

What did you rate it? Good job, by the way.

14. Baksbrown

Baksbrown Hypercloner Beta tester

I rate "one" for the level and "five" for difficulty. Interesting obstacle course, but with a terrible design. I just do not like these kinds of levels.
    In my and all other levels, I primarily appreciate the design and only then pay attention to the difficulty of level. This feature can be seen in all my levels.
    During development, I ask myself 2 main questions:
    1) Do I like this level visually?
    2) Can I get it in 1 try?
    Only when I can answer "yes" to both these questions, I publish the level.
    I really hope that you will not be offended by such a biased assessment of your level. I'll be really glad if in your future works pay more attention to the visual.
    As said @n0phun :
    (http://forum.badlandgame.com/index.php?members/baksbrown.746/#profile-post-1014)
    I hate _AЛЕКСАНДР_ШЕПС_ for some of his levels that are almost impossible to pass and i rate "one" his levels too. In my opinion, these levels are not normal and the difficulty that they contain in themselves does not challenge you, but only causes irritation.

15. Typhlosion

I... will take your opinion into consideration when I create levels in the future. I am a bit disappointed that you didn't like it though. Thank you for your feedback. I will try to improve my level design in the future. I'm not offended, it's all cool

16. My newest Experimental level, WARPED #BL2, is out!

This level is one of my most innovative levels. It begins which Clony right next to the end portal. It first makes Clony fly backwards instead of forwards to a button at the beginning of the level. Upon pressing it, Clony flies regularly back to the starting position, and then continues to the end portal.

Too confused? Try it- you'll get it soon enough.

Not too confused? Still try it. :P

Missions:

Survive. (I can't figure out any missions for this level)

Typhlosion and Rexerus like this.
  17. n0phun

Nowhere to be seen. Not with search for Cube Man, not with search for warped, not under Badland 2. Sorry, I’m a bit tired of the broken search. Won’t play this level until somebody posts the link.

18. n0phun

Saw it under „Newest“ now. https://badland.app.link/Vh9wWHA3HG
    Like it, but too easy. No challenge, except I missed hidden clones...

19. Yeah, no challenge. I planned this to be some type of casual level, so no, it's not hard.

n0phun likes this.
  20. 4522405DASH

4522405DASH Hypercloner

Your level is broken o_O

just kidding, I was playing around with the level editor because I somehow unknowingly managed get my hands on a copy. :mrgreen:

Btw if you wanna know how I (or Cube Man) did it I set the value of the angular speed to 1,000 :mrgreen:

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL 2 likes this.