Tribes

Discussion in 'WARPZONE' started by FBI Light Rock, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.05.51.png

Tribes

Missions

Capture d’écran 2017-01-18 à 10.02.56.png

Time Trial

Tribes-time.png

Post your time trial scores in the Timetrial spreadsheet!

Mission, Clone & Time Trial Replays
    Upload your videos to YouTube and post your videos here! Post your awesome clone scores here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. FBI Light Rock

This level's missions seem really buggy. I'm sure i collected all those powerups (even the secret Small powerup near the end) but it still won't give me the egg. Similiarly, I'm pretty sure i exploded all the mines but still no egg (plus that b*tch one that is all the way up from theascending column earlier on).

I guess I'll wait it out until @4slann posts a video to see if I'm missing anything.

Baksbrown and dubz131 like this.
  3. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, secret small powerup needs to be fixed, imo...every time i click the button the powerup goes flying off screen (my clone has no chance of getting it)...if i try rolling towards it to get it to hover towards me i end up falling to my death :(

then when you respawn you don't get a second chance at getting it again...gotta start the level all over

edit: i did get the mine achievement, though....there's a secret mine at the beginning (not the very first one - it's down the slope thingy) that you could miss...or you could miss a mine when you get kocked up in the air and you have to collect the powerups just right so it tosses you at the mine....then there's another mine hidden underneath you at one point that you could easily roll over and pass (hope that helps - i would just say it's 'possible' maybe one got overlooked as i did the same thing myself until i replayed the level and realized i missed the mine at the second mine at the very beginning)

yanno what, if you still having trouble i'll do a video and post to everyplay (ive never done one for badlands before)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  4. FBI Light Rock

I'm pretty sure I got everything...but who knows, maybe I really did miss something. I got the first mine on the first descent as you mentioned. Also if you are referring to the mine just before the 3 or 4 floating ball platforms (which you mentioned was easy to roll over), then yes I got that too. The mine at the top of the ascent you mentioned i did get (this one was a real b*tch :mrgreen:) Even the last mine at the end in a tiny pocket just before the big powerup (and just after the rotating balls) is covered.

It's alright, I'll just wait it out for a video. :)

5. 4slann

4slann Member

I also got the mine achievement but I don't know how to get all Popwerups. I've tried now over and over again but I don't see more Powerups even with the small one you don't get the achievement. Either it is bugged or it's a secret Poperups.
    @Vicvic91 do you have a hint for us where the secret Powerups is? If there is any

6. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

Sorry guys, seems that the "secret" one is not compatible with the mission. It will be tweaked with the next update.

dubz131 and n0phun like this.
  7. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

Thanks vivic...I was gonna say I just played the level and got all power ups including the small secret one but no mission egg at the end...so I'll just wait til fixed...I can do it again :)

8. FWithAnUzzy

FWithAnUzzy New Member

There is a visual bug here!! At the segment where you are launched up by the button, the silhouettes of the objects glitch, so only the outlines are visible.

dubz131 likes this.
  9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

I can confirm this bug/glitch too....see it everytime I play this level on itouch 6; but it doesn't happen on my iPad pro

10. denisbadic

denisbadic Active Member

I need your help, can't jump so to blow mine as in the picture 20170130_205333.png

11. FBI Light Rock

It takes a lot of restarts, just keep on restarting that checkpoint before you get too far ahead. :)

dubz131 likes this.
  12. denisbadic

denisbadic Active Member

I tried 50 times, then got bored

13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

like fbi said, you just have to keep restarting, but if you are not hitting the mine after so many tries, maybe try a different spot where it knocks you in the air and holidng down the left/right side of the screen...play around with it and try different tactics...i'm sure you'll be able to get it

14. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

hey vivic, sorry to bug on this - but just curious, will the update be in a couple months probably?

15. Vicvic91

Yes, we still working on it. :)

16. Vicvic91

Is the "Collect all powerups" mission the only one impossible to get in BL2 ?

17. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yes, as i've gotten all the powerups (including the small powerup that falls from above if you do everything correctly, etc.)...but it doesn't give mission achievement

everything else works fine...for me any way

18. Vicvic91

Everything works fine for you... until the next update ahah ! Thanks for the feedback Dubz :)

19. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha meh...nothing you guys do surprise me anymore...i expect the worst (aka hardest shit) and that way i don't set my expectations too high...i did that with every level i scored pretty high on to boost my total score...i'm just reaching for the achievements (not trying to beat anyones score)

and you had some REALLY REALLY hard secret achievements in badland 1 and badland 2 (so far); and in my defense i got them all...if you can honestly make an achievement harder than the ones in badland 1 (flail, twins, etc.) then wow

ps. that's not a challenge, so please atleast be fair :)

20. Vicvic91

Prepare yourself to challenge you on the high score for the next achievements :)

dubz131 likes this.