Badland 2 not on playstore

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Tomato, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Tomato

Tomato New Member

Is it just me or is Badland 2 not on the playstore for android? Has it been removed?

Abi likes this.
  2. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

Ye I didn't see too
    let's ask devs if possible

3. Tomato

Tomato New Member

Yea. I agree. I was able to get it downloaded through uptodown pretty easily though. So far no bugs or anything came along with it.

AKAI2002 likes this.
  4. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

I've sent an email to the support staff, they may review it and resolve soon :D

n0phun likes this.
  5. Tomato

Tomato New Member

Ok, thanks.:)

AKAI2002 likes this.
  6. Teemu

Teemu Member Staff Member Frogmind

Hi there, the Android version was published by Cheetah Mobile (in collaboration with us). They suddenly and without warning pulled it off the store in the end of 2018. And have not replied to our questions or queries about it or told us why they took it off.

Would be possible to put back by ourselves. But would not support old scores nor purchases if we did. And would take some work from us still. We have been thinking about it but haven't yet done anything about it.

Abi, Coddeyen, AKAI2002 and 1 other person like this.
  7. AKAI2002

AKAI2002 Clone Master

oh well
    it had been that long? that's unfortunate :(
    isn't there no other contact with them, like sending a staff to their headquarters or something

Well do your best guys, you had done well in the past anyway and we're thankful for that :)

8. Coddeyen

Coddeyen New Member

I'm glad we finally have an answer even if it's bittersweet. As a huge fan of Badland I was quite disappointed not being able to experience the sequeul because of my choice of phone. :eek: I hope that someday we'll be able to get it back on Android.

n0phun and AKAI2002 like this.