Button Rush

Discussion in 'ETERNAL DAY' started by Vicvic91, May 13, 2016.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

@Patrick Buffa have another way to run on this level.
    Seems that can be different ways to get the 19 buttons : just found the best for you :)

2. 18111398

18111398 Elite Member

Wow... You are a genius Cube Man, after all

3. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL Penguin Clony

PENGUIN TRAVELER STUCK AT HIS OWN LEVEL'S MISSIONS

Today an unidentified Penguin traveler/gamer complained about a mission in a game called BADLAND. He said "this is seemingly impossible", even though it was his own level BUTTON RUSH. Even after 3 video tutorials, the traveler, called CUBE MAN OFFICIAL still couldn't crack the mission.

Go to page 7 for more information.

From, the New York Times

4. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

FURY LAUNCHES INTO A FURY OVER BUTTONS
    [​IMG]
    A hardcore BADLAND player and level creator FBI Light Rock (See my profile pic, it's a picture of Fury) throws his Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and iPad Mini Retina onto his apartment wall and unknowingly, triggers the button of activating the press as his neighbours complain of 2 extremely loud and sharp sounds above their apartments.

The furious player claims that the build-up of anger over the missions in the 2 newest levels of the critically acclaimed mobile game BADLAND (Chaos Void is another insane level! :eek:) caused him to launch into a fury and smash his 2 devices onto the wall.

He also claims that he saw his apartment walls as buttons after playing the latest level Button Rush (Because all the walls of this level are buttons! :mrgreen:) for more than 3 hours straight, saying that it would help him add to his button count after being stuck at 17 buttons pressed out of the 19 buttons in total in the level. (1 device smashed for 1 button lol :mrgreen:) He complains of consistently hearing a low-pitched buzzing sound as well even after destroying his 2 devices used to play the game. (From the strong and dull sound produced from the lasers after pressing more than around 14 buttons)

Investigators who came down to his apartment found evidence of the damage caused by the impact of the devices onto his apartment wall. He is now taken to a mental hospital to assess his mental state before his case of causing noise nuisance will be heard in court.

By FBI Light Rock :mrgreen:

(This article is entirely satire, I didn't play for more than 15 minutes yet, and I haven't actually tried this level on my iPad neither, though I will soon. Plus no device ever got broke so tech lovers, don't be outraged. :mrgreen:However, I DO have 17 buttons pressed max so far from that short time I spent playing this level. Don't worry about me by the way, I'm still fine without any psychological damage and enjoying a free life. :mrgreen: Finally, if you want to read it like a real article, skip over words in brackets.)

I hope you find my randomly written article entertaining and funny! Thanks to @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL for inspiring me to write this article. :mrgreen:

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  5. Vicvic91

I'm wondering if I need to update the level's catchline :)

"How many time can you play before killing Vicvic91 ?"

dubz131 and FBI Light Rock like this.
  6. Vicvic91

This 3rd mission remember me some other great moment I killed my phone with Badland... "Hit nothing" in Squared : I remember that I played 2 weeks before getting the mission, and what a satisfaction when you can say then "OMG, I finally did it !" :)

CUBE MAN OFFICIAL likes this.
  7. Sheepy

Sheepy Well-Known Member

Don't worry, @CUBE MAN OFFICIAL , I have only gotten one of the missions in my eternal day level. :(

8. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

I couldn't do any. My dad did the first two. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

9. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

you're going down for this one vivic!! haha j/k

thanks so much 4slann for posting the video (i saw it on youtube this morning) and i've been on and off playing this damn level all day and FINALLY just got it 5 mins ago (even though gamecenter screws me again and says i'm still at 110 missions completed :/ ) thanks stupid apple - my hard work and persitance is rewarded by you...

any way, thanks to you video i figured out that my strategy of going all at the bottom isn't the only way and that you have to end on the last button that makes you jump up so you don't get zapped by the damn laser...every time i kept getting 19 i would die by the last laser (ugh)...but, then i understood what needed to be done.

you the man, everyone go like his video on youtube

4slann and Vicvic91 like this.
  10. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

yea, no kiddin man...i wish i hadn't of had to 'challenge' myself...that sucked honestly...i got 18 relatively no problem...but 19? ha, i'll never try again

11. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

ok, whoever's video that is...you lucky bastard...i always got stuck and squished too!

Vicvic91 likes this.
  12. Vicvic91

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    dubz131 likes this.
  13. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

haha thanks for postin that vivic...my first record to every play and I wasn't sure it worked.

A lot of funny posts in this thread, I started thinking about the poor guy who finally gets all 19 buttons and forgets there's a timer to end the level out of complete happiness and just stops tapping the screen and falls into his death...that makes me lol and I could understand if he had to chuck ha iPod a hundred yards in whichever direction....I know I kept saying to myself 'stay in the middle-stay in the middle..'

Ps. Shout out to 4slann for the strategy that got me the 3rd mission

4slann and CUBE MAN OFFICIAL like this.
  14. Vicvic91

Check my replay again : at the last seconds I was this poor guy... My Clony start to fall and I see it just in time to avoid the laser :p

15. CUBE MAN OFFICIAL

And I can't even press 15 buttons :(

16. dubz131

dubz131 Bot Lover

sorry man, i even recorded slo-mo as to try and help people see which button to start with and end with

edit: it literally took me hundreds of tries before i got it too....it's really just luck because even if i start on the right button, sometimes a certain laser kills me and sometimes it doesn't...inconsistent

another edit: since i can't find my original post or the thread - i just want to say the new apple ios update SUCKS...ZERO improvement or update to gamecenter like they promised and it screwed up my music library again like it did when they first released 9.0...it's duplicating songs again because of icloud or some shit.....god these guys are starting to really suck - so annoying to have to go back and fix everything again and again because they can't release a properly tested update

Last edited: May 17, 2016