Coop Missions

Discussion in 'COOP' started by Wheat1328, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Vicvic91

Vicvic91 Administrator Staff Member Frogmind

A patch is coming for Sticky Bounce and Gadget in Coop.
    In Squared and Clonecubes, is the mission "Hit nothing" possible ?

2. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

In Gadgets situation is the same..

3. Straitorden

Straitorden Well-Known Member

It was possible on my iPhone, not sure about other operational systems

4. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Guys I was just told by Frogmind that they fixed gadgets and sticky bounce and it should come out in the next update. I don't know about the Hit nothing missions. I asked them and I am waiting to hear.

Vicvic91 likes this.
  5. Vicvic91

Hey @Arus73 !
    You talked with me via the support :)

6. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

lol I didn't know that you work for Frogmind! But then you should know if the Hit nothing missions are possible without asking players or not?

7. Vicvic91

New update today : with fixes in some imposdible missions in Coop :)

8. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

I am unable to see the update in my Google Play. Is it iOs only update for the time being?

9. Super zwerver

Super zwerver Well-Known Member

Vicvic can you also take a look at the single player levels. Some of the missions are also really (really) hard. Maybe i'm wrong (maybe it's easy for other players), but just a suggestion.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  10. Vicvic91

Yes Arus, it's an iOS update only for now... :/

11. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Techno Fury Moderator Beta tester

I think they are fine. Couple of people have nailed them all. BADLAND is not meant to be an easy game to perfect, yet it remains fun to casual players who simply enjoy transversing the landscape while solving certain obstacles. It won't be BADLAND if the missions were pretty easy. :mrgreen:

Think about it, Frogmind won't have made the mission Survive in One Try for Final Frontier if they didn't intend the game to be hard to perfect.

12. -Fireblade-

-Fireblade- Active Member

Vicvic91, i use iOS and my "hit nothing" in "clonecubes" still glithed...i can`t get it even if i don`t touch enything...i did it many-many times with no one touch even betweeт clones...and still nothing...i don`t understand how Straitorden get it!?
    It`s last mission I can`t achieve...others are fixed now.
    What`s wrong?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  13. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91 OK noted, but please release a patch for the android version too asap. Thanks!

14. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Straitorden Hi! in level "BADLAND - COOP - Swampy" I'm unable to replicate what you managed with the rolling boulder at 00:30 of this video . Is this a iOs only bug or is there a particular trick? It's way too difficult (or impossible @Vicvic91?) to pass this section with 2 different clones alive without your trick. Help us please!

15. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Any news on the Android update to solve the bugs in Sticky Bounce and Gadget in Coop?

16. Vicvic91

A patch is coming this week for Android too.

17. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

@Vicvic91
    I found a possible new bug in Coop Doomsday Evil.
    In the section of the attached screenshot, it seems there is absolutely no way to get the two yummy slowmotion powerups. One should arrive there with at least two clones, but, because one clone must remain behind to activate the lazer, the other one cannot go too ahead of him.
    Any other player ever managed to get those two powerups and proceed through the level? Screenshot_20160622-161824.png

18. FBI Light Rock

In Single Player, this part is also known to be one of the hardest as the single clone must quickly enter the area to press the button while not letting the screen catch up to you.

In Coop, I believe it might be the same thing. For 2 players, you must coordinate the actions of both players such that one goes to take the 2 Time Slow powerups while the other stays behind to wait for the first player to pick it up before pressing the button, flapping slightly to avoid the button if necessary. That's why it's called COOP man. Coordinate your actions nicely! :)

In 3 or 4 players, you can simply get one player to sacrifice himself to get the 2 Time Slow powerups though the player pressing the button has to be careful not to press it too early, before the sacrificing player dives down.

19. Arus73

Arus73 Elite Member

Thanks! Did you or any of the other most skillful players in Coop mode ever manage to do this? I still think that the tip of the laser and the button are too far apart. Ideally you should get one clone to go past the tip of the laser before it is activated by the button. However by sending a clone so far inevitably shifts the screen ahead too quickly for the second clone to be able to press the button in time. Am I the only one to think this?

20. FBI Light Rock

Nope! You can ask players like @Straitorden though. I'm not very good at doing Coop alone using both thumbs, and no friends where I live play BADLAND so I have no choice but to leave Coop in the dust. :(

But what you say sounds plausible. You can sacrifice that player going forward to grab the 2 Time Slow powerups while that player pressing the button can quickly extract himself out of there after pressing that button and continue the level.